Looking for a tasty smoothie that helps you detox your body and improve your health? Look no further. We have compiled a list of the 7 best detox smoothie recipes for you to try.
What Are The 7 Most Effective Detox Smoothies
If you want to be healthy, you need to get rid of toxins that accumulate in your body due to things like poor diet, pollution or a sedentary lifestyle.
You should do this in the healthiest and most natural ways possible. But how? The answer is simple.
Eating organic, drinking enough water, drinking detox teas, removing harmful foods from your diet and making these delicious detox smoothies.
Here we will explain how to make 7 smoothies that will quickly and effectively detoxify your body.
7 of the Best Detox Smoothie Recipes
1. Swiss Chard Smoothie
Swiss chard is full of nutrients: folic acid, iron, fiber, and vitamin A are just a few of them.
These components are at work to eliminate toxins in your body, strengthen your immune system and prevent infectious diseases.
Juice of 1 lemon
5 chard leaves
3 stalks of parsley
3 cups of water (20 fl oz)
- Peel the bananas and put them in a saucepan.
- Add a glass of water and cook for 20 minutes.
- Squeeze the lemon
- Wash the chard and parsley
- Add all the ingredients to a blender or smoothie maker including the bananas and the remaining two glasses of water.
- Run it until it’s well mixed
2. Green Detox Smoothie
1 cup of almond milk
1 pinch of baby spinach
1 celery stalk
1 slice of pineapple
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
1 lemon juice
1 teaspoon of ginger
5-6 cubes of ice (optional)
- Mix all the ingredients in your smoothie maker.
3. Peach Detox Smoothie
1 cup of milk (7 fl oz)
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract (0.5 fl oz)
1 tablespoon of honey (25 grams)
- Add almonds to the milk and let it sit for 4 hours
- Wash the peach and remove the pit
- Add all the ingredients to a smoothie maker
- Run for 1 minute
4. Raspberry and Apple Smoothie
The combination of vitamins and antioxidants in raspberries and the detoxifying powers of apple help to eliminate toxins, improve your digestion, combat fluid retention, regulate your metabolism and lose weight.
1 cup of raspberries (150 grams)
1 cup of water (6.7 fl oz)
- Wash the apples and raspberries well
- Remove the seeds and chop the apples
- add all the ingredients to your smoothie maker and run until you get a smooth consistency
The best way to consume this smoothie is to drink it in the afternoon 3 times a week. In this way, if you have anxiety, you will see the benefits of both detoxification and a calming effect.
5. Celery Smoothie (The Fastest Way to Detoxify)
5 stalks of celery
2 tablespoons of honey (50 grams)
2 cups of water (13.5 fl oz)
- Wash the celery and cut it into small pieces
- Put the celery in a pan with water and cook for 5 minutes
- Cool for 10 minutes
- Put the celery, the water it is cooked in and the honey in your smoothie maker
- Run for 2 minutes until well mixed.
We recommend that you drink this smoothie before breakfast and before going to bed for 5 days. This is the fastest way to get rid of toxins in your body.
6. Flax Seeds and Kefir Smoothie
1 cup of kefir
1 tablespoon of ground flax seeds
- Put all the ingredients in your smoothie maker and run until thick.
7. Pineapple Detox Smoothie
Pineapple is the best detox smoothie ingredient and contains many antioxidants and plenty of water, helping to regulate your metabolism.
It also contains fiber to help you if you have any gastrointestinal issues or are trying to lose weight naturally.
1 small pineapple
2 stalks of celery
1 tablespoon of honey (25 grams)
- Wash all ingredients thoroughly
- Cut the grapefruit in half, squeeze the juice and add this juice to your smoothie maker.
- Add the rest of the ingredients
- Run it for 1 minute or until all lumps are gone and you get a soft texture
This detox smoothie should be consumed 3 times a week. The best time is before going to bed. This way, your body can begin the detox process while you sleep.
Damla Sengul, a seasoned Food Editor at Dietsmealplan.com, boasts a 5-year worth of expertise as a digital editor, with a specific focus on authentic recipe content. Her expertise extends to various crucial aspects of the cookery world, including in-depth research on renowned chefs worldwide and innovative recipe development. Additionally, Damla is an enthusiastic baker who dedicates part of her time crafting delightful celebration cakes for her friends.