Compliance with Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
Respecting the intellectual property rights of others, DietsMealPlan.com adheres to the stipulations outlined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) pertaining to the removal of content alleged to be infringing. If you believe that any material on this website violates your copyright, please proceed with the following procedure to submit a valid DMCA notice.
Procedure for DMCA Notice To submit a DMCA notice, please furnish the following information in written form and forward it to the designated DMCA Agent at [email protected]
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to be infringed. Kindly provide the title or description of the copyrighted work(s) and, if feasible, the URL(s) where the infringed material is situated.
- Identification of the material that infringes. Specify pertinent details about the material you believe infringes your copyright, including the URL(s) or location(s) on our website where it can be located.
- Statement under penalty of perjury. Assert, under penalty of perjury, that the information provided in your notice is accurate and that you are either the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Your contact details. Include your complete name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
- Declaration of good faith belief. State that you genuinely believe the usage of the material in question isn’t sanctioned by the copyright owner, its representative, or the law.
- Your physical or electronic signature.
Your adherence to this procedure enables us to promptly address any copyright concerns.