Calculate – Cook – Taste – Test – Publish
Deliciously healthy: DMP transforms unhealthy food choices into the most wholesome delights.
We are a kitchen enthusiast family from Wayne, New Jersey.
- Find known and little-known recipes,
- Investigate all the ingredients of these recipes,
- Identify and replace the unhealthy ingredients with natural substitutes,
- Test the taste of recipes we build,
- Make them,
- Record them,
- Publish them on our blog and our YouTube channel.
Ask anyone who is overweight. Almost all of them will tell you about the diets they tried to follow but “it didn’t work” for them.
Most eventually quit following a healthy diet because they get either tired of following a specific diet or somehow end up vitamin deficient due to one-way nutritional intake.
For instance, following a strict keto diet meal plan in the long term may negatively impact the kidney health of some individuals due to the high amount of protein intake.
Only if they knew about the Vegan Keto diet meal plan! You can definitely find an infinite amount of hybrid meal plans online but you will run out of meal ideas sooner than later.
Common sense is the best diet plan you can consistently rely on. The goal of the Diets Meal Plan is to make it easier for people to follow the diets they choose by providing them with tested recipe instructions to replace their favorite dishes without compromising the tastes they enjoy.
We make any meal fit into any diet!
How Do We Test Recipes?
Here is an example of how we tested 400+ recipes:
- Find a delicious dessert
- Calculate its nutrition facts
- Identify the ingredients with sugar and high-calorie content
- Bring ideas to replace unhealthy ingredients with natural ingredients
- Make the recipe
- Taste the recipe to make sure the dish tastes very similar to the original dish, if not identical (Yeah! All four of us taste every single recipe before publishing)
- If the healthy version is extremely similar to the original dish, publish the recipe; if not, continue to the next step.
- Try other natural substitutes (follow these steps as long as it takes to reach a very similar taste to the original recipe)
Here is an example from our Sugar Free Deserts category.
We believe that anyone can follow a healthy diet plan as long as there is no major change in the taste of their daily dishes.
In today’s day and age, we are all overwhelmed with the amount of data we are being exposed to. Differentiating the truth from the myth has become more and more difficult, especially when it comes to finding what is healthy for us to consume on a day-to-day basis.
What works for one may not work for another and thus, we call the recipe testing process above common sense.
Replace your favorite dishes with our alternatives to dramatically decrease your sugar and calorie intake. Let us know how it goes at:
Who We Are?
Diets Meal Plan is part of Five Buttons, an LLC digital publishing company headquartered in New Jersey, United States, boasting a diverse portfolio of brands spanning across the fields of Healthcare, Nutrition, and Technology.
social @ dietsmealplan . com