Are weight gain smoothies without protein powder possible? Yes! You do not necessarily need to use protein powder to find different shake recipes that will allow you to reach a good body.
So how can you make these smoothies? Let’s see together.
Here Are 4 Weight Gain Smoothies Without Protein Powder
A person who does heavy exercises should also balance the amount of protein they consume daily, as they need more protein than those who do not normally exercise.
While you always need to consume the foods you need to balance the nutritional values you need to have a healthier body, it may seem inevitable to use protein powder to compensate for the deficiency. But this is not exactly true.
For those who do not want to use protein powder, it is possible to reach the required amount of protein without any problem.
You just need to find high-protein alternatives to replace the powder. That way, you can have delicious shake recipes without using protein powder and easily reach the protein your body needs.
Weight Gain Smoothies Without Protein Powder
Curd Cheese and Cocoa Smoothie
200 grams of curd cheese
1 or one and a half bananas
10 grams of cocoa (1 tablespoon)
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
Water or milk to keep the consistency
After preparing the ingredients, put them in the blender. Mix them for no longer than 20 seconds to achieve the specified consistency. You can then pour it into a glass of the size you want and drink it. If you want to drink your smoothie cold, a couple of ice cubes will be enough.
This smoothie contains 42 grams of protein and 28 grams of healthy carbohydrates.
Protein Smoothie With Peach
1 peeled peach
2 cups of skimmed milk
1 tablespoon of honey
Pour all the ingredients into the blender. After mixing for 15 – 20 seconds, you can pour it into the glass. That’s all. Although it is prepared quite easily, it gives you nearly 30 grams of protein.
One glass of this recipe you will prepare contains an average of 25-30 grams of protein. We can say that this is an ideal number, especially for those who are just starting exercise.
Protein Smoothie With Banana
5 boiled egg whites
400 grams of skim milk
1 teaspoon of honey
Put all the ingredients into the blender and mix for 20 seconds. You can then pour the mixture into a glass and drink it. You will consume more than 30 grams of protein in total and contribute greatly to muscle development.
The banana protein smoothie, which you can easily make at home and will allow you to get an average of 30 grams of protein, is easy to prepare, and contains a high amount of protein value.
Protein Smoothie With Peanut Butter
1 tablespoon of peanut butter
3 slices of feta cheese
1 tablespoon of yogurt
Some oatmeal and banana or a different fruit according to your taste
It is enough to put all the ingredients into your blender and mix for 20 seconds. After it reaches the specified consistency, you can pour it into the glass.
With this smoothie, you will be able to consume 10 grams of protein in total. Due to this delicious and nutritious shake recipe, it will be easier to reach protein without using protein powder.
- While an egg contains about 6-8 grams of protein, it also meets the need for zinc, iron and calcium.
- 100 grams of chicken contains an average of 30 grams of protein. However, be careful not to consume the skin.
- Since omega-3 acids are important for muscle development, seafood is the ideal food when protein values are also considered. Especially salmon has a special place because it contains 25 grams of protein in 100 grams and is a good source of vitamin D. Fish such as tuna, anchovies, mackerel and haddock are also good alternatives. In addition, fish oil is very valuable in terms of increasing the metabolic rate.
- Chocolate milk is effective in the development of muscles. It is especially good for fatigue after training.
- 100 grams of lean ground contains about 27 grams of protein and is a tremendous food source for muscle growth. It is also rich in B12, zinc and iron.