Are you ready to learn the best heavy metal detox smoothie recipe? Let’s meet in the rest of the article for the best purification under the guidance of Diets Meal Plan.
Who Else Wants to Make The Best Heavy Metal Detox Smoothie?
To be frank, we are all under a health threat from heavy metals. This is a truth we cannot escape in our daily life. So much so that from the water we drink to the air we breathe, this threat is in every corner of our lives.
Although we are face to face with this exposure, it is possible for us to create a precautionary shield by taking advantage of the nutritional power of nature. We can also consider these precautions as a defense strategy.
We also have delicious and healthy smoothie recipes for it, but with other precautions you can take in your daily life, it is possible to be quite safe. Let’s look at these precautions before we move on to heavy metal detox smoothie recipes.
Let’s Reduce Risk Factors Together
- Start with the materials you use in the kitchen. Create a precaution in the meals you cook. How Does? Replace all kitchen utensils such as Teflon, ceramic pans with steel ones. Do not expose aluminum foils to heat. In this way, you prevent aluminum from mixing with your food.
- Avoid air pollution. But we are aware that in the modern world this is difficult enough. Maybe you can’t avoid it completely, but at least you can choose the house you live in, if possible, from areas where the traffic is not so heavy. Highway areas are not a good idea for example.
- Change the fluorescent bulbs, if you can’t, open the windows as soon as they break and let the air in, make sure your plumbing doesn’t pollute your water. This isn’t a big problem in new homes, but if your home’s plumbing is old, it’s likely that heavy metals such as lead are getting into your water.
The Best Heavy Metal Detox Smoothie Recipe
We talked about a few of our daily precautions. Now let’s look at how we can protect our body with natural foods in a few recipes. Here are 3 smoothie recipes.
1. Spirulina and Blueberries Smoothie (2 Servings)
Nutritional Facts (Per serving)
Net Carb: 25g
Total Fat: 25g
Spirulina. Numerous cases of death have been identified in the past due to water containing arsenic. Until ResearcheGate saw that 82% of the cases given spirulina were cured. A great organism, with many benefits, but her specialty seems to be removing heavy metals.
Blueberries. All antioxidants are experts at fighting to remove heavy metals from the body. Blueberries contain high levels of antioxidants. But be careful about choosing organic ones.
Lemon. Vitamin C acts as an antioxidant. It re-stimulates digestion and the most important thing for detox is good digestion.
Ingredients for Spirulina and Blueberries Smoothie
Banana (1 medium-size, ripe if possible)
Spinach (1 cup, chopped)
Spirulina powder (1 tsp)
Blueberries (0.5 cup)
Hemp seeds (1 tbsp)
Coconut milk (1 cup)
Lemon (Half, chopped)
Add all fresh ingredients to the blender. Blend until you get a smooth consistency. Top with blueberries and more hemp seeds.
Tip: Freezing bananas are a good option.
Tip: If it is too thick for your taste, add a little more milk and mix again. If it needs more sweetness or is too thin, you can add some more banana slices.
2. Beet and Green Vegetable Smoothie (1 Serving)
Net Carb: 31g
Total Fat: 3g
Kale (1 cup, chopped)
Beet (0.5 cup, sliced)
Cucumber (1 medium-size, chopped)
Almond milk (1 cup)
Put all the ingredients in the blender. Blend until smooth consistency.
Tip: Add a few ice cubes for the cold version
3. Flax Seed Smoothie (1 Serving)
Net Carb: 38g
Total Fat: 12g
Flax seeds (2 tbsp)
Frozen banana (Half)
Blueberries (0.5 cup)
Almond milk (1 cup)
Cut the banana into slices and refrigerate for half an hour before preparing the smoothie. After half an hour put all the ingredients in the blender and voila!
Tip: Top with a tablespoon of granola
To Sum Up
Here we have gathered all tricks and recipes you need for a heavy metal detox in one article for you. You can make smoothies 2 or 3 times a week and protect your body from heavy metals. Apart from all, do not forget to frequently include carrots, celery stalks, oranges, ginger, turmeric and basil in your meals, which are very effective for protection from these metals.
For example, when you have pasta on your menu, you can add a teaspoon of turmeric and mix it and serve it. It is possible to use your creativity and create dozens of smoothies from these foods.
Be more controlled in mussel consumption. Even get it out of your diet if possible. Mussels love polluted waters. For this reason, they attract heavy metals like a magnet. Include more garlic in your diet and try harder to quit smoking if you do.