The 3-day acne cleanse is a simple routine that combines all the right steps to achieve healthy and vibrant skin.
This cleanse helps to remove all dirt and oil from the skin by cleaning and removing dead skin from the skin with a 3-day program. How does it work? Here are the details.
How to Do a 3 Day Acne Cleanse?
When detoxing your skin, skin applications alone may not be sufficient. Healthy nutrition is very important in this process.
Throughout this cleanse, the skin is purified from acne and blackheads. In this process, more successful results can be achieved not only by external applications but also by eating healthy.
You can get rid of both your extra weight and acne by eating right. Want to lose both 4 lbs in a week and say goodbye to acne? Who wouldn’t?
Now you have come across an article where you can find a 3-day acne cleanse meal plan and detox tea recipe that eliminates acne.
Drink Lukewarm Water With Lemon Juice Every Morning
Before cleansing your skin in the morning, you can start the day with warm lemon water. In this way, your metabolism will accelerate and the toxins accumulated in the body during the night will be removed.
Add green leaf foods to your meals
Add unlimited herbs such as spinach, broccoli, arugula, celery and parsley to your meals. These vegetables are wonderfully detoxifying and alkalizing. They help to eliminate the toxins that cause unhealthy, pimply and black-headed skin.
Clean your skin
You should wash your skin in the morning and evening with natural products. You should take care to use materials that do not dry your skin. You can moisturize your skin with vegetable oils.
Reduce your Calories
A diet that is restricted in calories and contains adequate amounts of healthy carbohydrates and fats will help you fight acne.
As your weight rises above the ideal, it increases the growth factor 1, accelerating sebum production and acne formation. For this reason, you should take care to consume healthy foods in controlled portions.
Take advantage of prebiotics
Prebiotics strengthen immunity and therefore fight acne. You can get this support from vegetables such as artichokes, leeks, onions, garlic, sweet potatoes, asparagus, and banana, grapes, and apple fruits.
Some legumes and nuts also do this. Examples of these are oilseeds such as soybeans, buckwheat, whole wheat, almonds and hazelnuts.
Zinc for skin health
Zinc, an essential mineral for skin health, controls inflammation in the skin and allows skin cells to regenerate.
Zinc-rich foods reduce acne breakouts. Meat, liver, eggs and seafood have the highest zinc content. In addition, legumes and oilseeds are good sources of zinc.
Tea Recipe for Acne Detox
Net Carb: 7g
Total Fat: 1g
- 1 handful of parsley
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 cup of water
- Finely chop the parsley and put it in a pot with water. After boiling for 5 minutes, turn off the heat. Add lemon juice and drink.
- If you consume this tea every day, even a cup, you will notice an improvement in your acne. However, don’t forget to see a dermatologist for your acne. The recipes we provide here can be used in addition to the treatment recommended by your doctor. We recommend getting expert approval before applying homemade recipes.
Parsley and lemon are known to be great detox products. This duo acts as an antioxidant. In addition to being rich in minerals and vitamins, it cleanses the body from toxins.
This tea made with parsley and lemon helps cleanse the pores and get rid of acne. Regularly consumed tea helps cleanse your skin gradually and also heals active acne.
3 Day Acne Cleanse Meal Plan
- 1 boiled egg (Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and chili pepper on it.)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of whole-wheat bread
- Plenty of tomatoes, cucumbers, parsley
- 1 cup of green tea (Add a slice of lemon and cinnamon.)
- 1 small serving of vegetable dish cooked with olive oil (celery, artichoke, chard or spinach)
- 2 tablespoons of cooked bulgur
- 2 tablespoons of yogurt or 1 cup of buttermilk
- 1 bowl of beet salad
Beet Salad Recipe (1 Serving)
Net Carb: 15g
Total Fat: 22g
- 1 medium beet
- 1 cup finely chopped dill
- 1 cup of finely chopped parsley
- 3 walnuts (Whole)
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- Half a lemon
- Ground black pepper
Prepare the salad dressing by mixing lemon juice, olive oil, vinegar and pepper. Put the grated beets, dill, parsley and walnuts in a large bowl. Add the sauce to it and mix it.
- (Run the ingredients through the food processor or smoothie machine and consume.)
The mixture that cleanses the skin from toxins:
- 1 cup of kefir
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- 1 teaspoon of flax seeds
- 150 grams of fatty fish (steamed or baked)
- Salad made of lemon and arugula-parsley cress with little olive oil
- 1 cup of cinnamon stick green tea with lemon slices
- 12 unsalted raw hazelnuts or almonds
Printable (PDF) 3 Day Acne Cleanse
|Breakfast||1 boiled egg (Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and chili pepper on it.)
1 slice of cheese
1 slice of whole wheat bread
Plenty of tomatoes, cucumbers, parsley
1 cup of green tea (Add a slice of lemon and cinnamon.)
|Lunch||1 small serving of vegetable dish cooked with olive oil (celery, artichoke, chard or spinach)
2 tablespoons of cooked bulgur
2 tablespoons of yogurt or 1 glass of buttermilk
1 bowl of beet salad
|Snack||The smoothie that cleanses the skin from toxins|
|Dinner||150 grams of fatty fish (steamed or baked)
Salad made of lemon and arugula-parsley cress with little olive oil
|Snack||1 cup of cinnamon stick green tea with lemon slices
12 unsalted raw hazelnuts or almonds