If you are look for a tasty, healthy snack, or a new dip for your next gathering, we recommend this Keto guacamole recipe. It has only 78 calories per serving, without sacrificing quality or taste.
Find Out to Best Keto Guacamole Recipe
Guacamole is a healthy sauce that you can easily prepare with avocado. Moreover, if you do not like the taste of avocados, we offer a keto guacamole recipe according to your taste buds, which you can consume. Because the oil content in avocados is included in the group shown as “good fats”. It is in the Omega 3 group, which is very useful in keeping the circulatory system healthy and reducing inflammation, and it also contains high amounts of fatty acids.
In addition, avocados contain substances such as carotenoids, tocopherol and beta-cyto sterol, which are extremely biologically valuable, as well as high levels of vitamins E, C, B9 and K1, and important minerals such as zinc, selenium and potassium. While all these components help strengthen our immune system, they are shown to be extremely effective in combating cardiovascular diseases, cataracts and other eye problems and many other ailments. You can be sure that this delicious keto guacamole recipe that we will recommend will benefit your health and will be indispensable for your movie pleasure with its light calorie ratio and delicious taste. This legendary flavor has thousands of varieties to this day in Mexico and all other lands.
Keto Guacamole Recipe
- 2 avocados
- 1 small onion (finely chopped)
- 1 clove of minced garlic
- 1 chopped tomato
- Juice of a lime
- A pinch of black pepper and salt
- To make guacamole, puree 2 ripe avocados and add the lemon juice and finely chopped onion to the puree.
- Then add the tomato and garlic to the mixture. Finally, sprinkle salt and pepper and mix.
You should also choose the snacks that will accompany your sauce from among the healthy ones. For this, our keto-compatible suggestion would be to consume your sauce with carrot, celery, fennel or cucumber instead of bread or chips. An average serving of Guacamole is approximately 78 calories. Bon Appetit.
Keto Guacamole Recipe Tip: Use Ripe Avocados
The trick to making the perfect guacamole is to use avocados with the right amount of ripeness. By pressing the outside of the avocado lightly, you can check its maturity. If it’s not soft enough, the avocado is not yet ripe and won’t taste good. If it’s slightly soft, then the avocado is ripe. If it is too soft, the avocado may have matured in the past and may not taste good enough. In this case, test your avocado before using it.
The Best Way to Cut an Avocado
To slice an avocado, cut it in half lengthwise with a sharp knife and bend the edges. There will be a pit on one side. You can do one of the following methods to split your avocado into two:
Method 1: Tap the hole lightly with the knife so that the blade becomes stuck in the pit. Twist your blade slightly to dislodge the pit and lift it to remove. If you use this method, protect your hand with a thick kitchen towel before continuing.
Method 2: Divide the edge of the pit in half again, revealing more of the pit. Use your fingers or a spoon to remove the pit. Once the pit is removed, cut the avocado into pieces in the shell and scoop out with a spoon.
Keto Guacamole Recipe 2
You can find a different preparation of Guacamole in this recipe. Moreover, a jar full.
4 ripe avocados
4 jalapeno peppers
1 large tomato
1 medium red onion
Juice of 2 lime
3 tablespoons of olive oil
3 cloves of garlic
1/4 bunch of fresh coriander
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Roast the jalapeno peppers for a couple minutes in the oven or on high heat. After peeling the skin, let them cool.
- Cut ripe avocados in half. After removing the coarse seeds in the middle, peel them off. Mash the sliced avocados with a fork so that they remain lightly grained.
- Cut the red onion into small pieces for cooking. Grate the garlic. Finely chop the coriander. Cut the peeled tomato into small cubes.
- Cut the cold roasted peppers into small pieces. Mix all the chopped ingredients together with the mashed avocado.
- Add the olive oil, the juice of limes, salt and ground black pepper and mix.
- Cool in a closed jar and serve with carrots or meat dishes.
Optionally you can also add chia seeds on both recipes above. Chia seeds are keto friendly and super healthy.