We researched each one for you. We wanted to learn together. Let’s take a look at easy raw food recipes for beginners and everything about the raw food diet.
Easy Raw Food Recipes for Beginners and All About the Raw Food Diet
What is The Raw Food Diet
The raw food diet is a diet based on consuming the foods, vegetables and fruits that nature offers us in their purest form. Foods are consumed raw without any processing or cooking.
To examine the basics of raw nutrition, it is necessary to take a look at the past. Early humans consumed everything they found in nature without cooking. After the discovery of fire, their diet began to change. A raw food diet harkens back to the tradition of centuries ago.
Not every alternative diet is suitable for every individual. If you are just starting to eat this way, be sure to consult your doctor. Make sure your body is ready for it.
The rules are a bit unusual in this diet. There are a few basic steps you must follow. Everything is consumed raw, absolutely uncooked. Food is eaten raw, dried or left at temperatures below 45 degrees. This is the way to go, as most of the beneficial bacteria, enzymes and vitamins in vegetables, fruits and other foods die on average above 45-47 degrees.
Let’s take a look at these recipes:
Easy Raw Food Recipes for Beginners
Avocado Salad With Apple
2 medium ripe avocados
2 medium green apples
1 medium red apple
1 tablespoon unsalted pumpkin seeds (sorted)
3 tablespoons of olive oil
1 tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice
1 teaspoon of sumac
1/2 teaspoon of salt
2 tablespoons of pomegranate seeds
- Peel the skin of the avocados that you cut in half and remove the seeds. Bring the avocados that you cut into cubes together with the lemon juice.
- After washing in plenty of water and draining the excess water, finely chop the scallion.
- Peel green apples and cut them into cubes. Cut the red apples that you cut into four equal parts and clean the seeded parts, and slice them to match the greens.
- Put all the chopped ingredients in a large bowl, add salt, sorted pumpkin seeds and sumac and mix.
- Serve the salad you take on the serving plate with olive oil and pomegranate seeds you add at the last moment according to desire
1 large bowl of greens
10 cherry tomatoes
1 tablespoon of molasses
1 tablespoon of olive oil
1 lemon juice
5 dried apricots
- Wash the greens with plenty of water and dry thoroughly.
- In a bowl, mix the olive oil, lemon juice and pomegranate syrup.
- Cut the strawberries into 4 equal parts.
- Cut the dried apricots lengthwise into strips.
- In a large bowl combine the greens, tomatoes, strawberries and apricots, add the sauce and mix.
Spicy Pineapple Smoothie
6.5 fl oz skimmed milk
80 grams of pineapple (1 slice)
60 grams of banana (1/2 piece)
1 tablespoon of yogurt (drained)
1 teaspoon of chia seeds
1/2 teaspoon powdered turmeric
1 teaspoon of grated coconut
Blend all ingredients briefly, until they remain slightly lumpy.
6.5 fl oz freshly squeezed green apple juice
1 piece of kiwi
100 grams of baby spinach
1/2 bunch of vegetables
1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Prepare freshly squeezed apple juice by squeezing green apples in a juicer.
- Cut the peeled kiwi into small pieces. After washing the baby spinach leaves in plenty of water, dry them in the salad dryer.
- Extract the parsley leaves. Add all the ingredients to the blender bowl with the addition of lemon juice and mix until you get a smooth consistency. Serve in large glasses without waiting.
1/2 cup of cashews
1/2 cup of oatmeal
1/2 cup of blueberries
1 tablespoon of peanut butter
4 pieces dates
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 tablespoon of grated lemon peel
Soak the dates in warm water for half an hour beforehand. If you like the taste of the cinnamon, be sure to add it to the recipe so that your blood sugar is balanced.
- Crush raw cashews, oatmeal and blueberries through a food processor. Cut the dates you have soaked in warm water into very small cubes.
- For Aroma; Add powdered vanilla or vanilla seeds, grated lemon peel, peanut butter and cinnamon powder if you like the taste.
- Shape your bar mix into a walnut-sized round shape. After keeping it in the fridge for 30 minutes, share it with your loved ones.