If you are looking for keto recipes with chia seeds, this article contains 3 delicious keto-friendly recipes prepared just for you. These tiny black seeds, one of the “super foods” we’ve been hearing a lot lately, have unexpected benefits from their size. They hold an important place in many diets, as they also help with weight loss.
Find Out 3 Keto Recipes with Chia Seeds
Chia seeds, which are fiber rich and thus help to control weight and lose weight, have the ability to keep the body full for a long time. Thus, chia seeds, which delay hunger and prevent weight gain, have become the favorite of most people who want to get rid of their excess weight. These seeds also help detoxing by gathering and removing the toxins from your body. So, is it possible to find keto friendly recipes that include chia seeds? The answer is absolutely yes! So let’s take a look at all of them.
Keto Recipes with Chia Seeds
Healthy Winter Cookie
Do not pay too much attention to the fact that its name is winter cookie. You can consume these cookies in any season. If you are looking for a healthier option when you crave cookies, you can stay fit by eating winter cookies. Just make sure to control the portions.
1.5 cups of oats
1 large ripe banana
2 tablespoons of goji berries (optional)
1 tablespoon of unsweetened peanut butter
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 tablespoon of chia seeds
1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon of salt
- Put the oats in a food processor and run the processor. But be careful not to turn it into flour. It needs to stay form of little pieces. Break the eggs into another bowl and whisk
- Peel the banana and puree it with the help of a fork or food processor
- Add the peanut butter into the mashed banana and mix well
- Take out a mixing bowl and add the crushed oats, chia seeds, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon into it
- Blend all the ingredients, add the banana-peanut butter mixture and mix them together
- Finally, add the goji berry to the mixture
- Take some small pieces of walnuts from the dough that sticks lightly to the hand you have prepared
- Put greaseproof paper on the baking tray and place these small pieces on top of it at intervals
- Bake for 15-18 minutes in the oven that you started to preheat at 170 degrees
- You can serve the baked cookies after resting them for about 10 minutes
Cheese Omelette with Chia Seeds
How would you like to start the day with a healthy breakfast? If you want to stay full for the rest of the day and continue your life without breaking the diet you started, you should definitely try this recipe.
1 tablespoon of chia seeds
2 tablespoons of milk
1 clove of garlic
2 tablespoons of cheddar cheese
2 tablespoons of string cheese
1 tablespoon of butter
1 teaspoon of salt
1 teaspoon of black pepper
- Put the chia seeds in a bowl and add the milk and mix. Wait for 10 minutes to get a gel consistency
- Grate the cheese into a bowl
- Grate the garlic into the cheeses
- Break the eggs into another bowl and whisk
- Then put the well-mixed chia in the egg and crush the them, which is the lump, and mix it once more. Add salt and pepper
- Heat the pan. Add the butter
- Pour the egg into the melted butter. Slowly, with the help of a spatula, take it from the edge to the corners and ensure that the watery parts pass into the gaps of the pan
- Add the cheeses close to cooking
- Remove from the stove after turning egg upside down
We wanted to diversify our recipes because you cannot resist the puddings that you can prepare using chia seeds. This time we gave the lead role to kiwi, not banana. However, after eating this dessert, make sure that what you ate that day does not contain carbohydrates.
2 tablespoons of chia seeds
1.5 cups of milk
3 tablespoons of oats
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
3-4 pieces of raw almonds
- Put chia seeds in a bowl. Add 1 glass of milk to it. Mix it well.
- Cover the mouth of the mixture and let it sit overnight until it gels.
- Take the chia seed pudding, which has rested and has a gel consistency, from the fridge. Peel one kiwi. Slice it.
- Line the kiwi on the sides of the bowl where you will be serving. Put the chia pudding in the bowl.
- Add oats, coconut and cinnamon in a pan. Turn on the heat and add half a glass of milk. Cook for about 4 minutes until it becomes mushy.
- Then add sweetener and let it cool a little. After it cools, add it over your pudding.
- Finally, adorn the chia pudding with almonds and kiwi pieces. If you wish, add cinnamon and coconut. Your dessert is ready to be served.