Not only vegetarians but all members of the home will love this cauliflower meatball recipe. Read on to find out why this recipe is so popular.
What are Vegetarian Cauliflower Meatballs?
The cauliflower meatball recipe has fresh greens, boiled and squeezed cauliflower, eggs, a small amount of flour, grated cheddar cheese, and lots of spices… Although deep-frying them in egg and breadcrumbs is an option, baking these meatballs in the oven is an option.
You can change the vegetables and spices in it or improve the taste even more by using more kinds of cheese. These meatballs are fully ready to keep up with all the products of your imagination. But below we have given the best version in our opinion.
Follow the step-by-step guide below to learn the recipe.
Important Tips and Recommendations
- If you are worried about the cauliflower emitting a bad odor while being boiled, you can add a small amount of flour or a slice of stale bread to the boiling water.
- Squeeze the boiled cauliflowers thoroughly so that the meatballs are not watery. If necessary, strain them by pressing them with a fine mesh strainer.
- You can dip the meatballs in breadcrumbs without dipping the egg and deep fry them.
- If you do not want to fry the cauliflower patties, you can arrange them on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper and bake them in the oven with a little olive oil.
- You can use boiled rice instead of flour.
- For non-vegetarian recipes, you can mix the mortar with 100g of ground beef. But for this, pre-cook the ground beef with a little oil. Then add it in.
- Because cauliflower is boiled in water, it can absorb a lot of water, so the amount of flour you add may vary.
- You can add the same amount of leek instead of scallion to increase its nutritional value.
- You can mix and use grated white cheddar cheese with some parmesan.
160 Cal Tomato Gazpacho Soup | Low Fat and Vegetarian
Mediterranean Grilled Peach Salad Recipe