Keto Smoothie Strawberry – Overview
You are not required to spend hours preparing this keto smoothie strawberry recipe, and it can easily fit into your busy morning schedules without any issues.
As the recipe is based on the much-hyped ‘keto diet’, you also need not worry about the quality of ingredients and the number of calories going into your gut.
Still, pondering about a few of the key points before starting ahead with its preparation can help you get the best out of this smoothie recipe.
Points to ponder about before starting the preparation of Keto smoothie strawberry
Monitor your calorie intake
This isn’t the same smoothie that you used to have at your favorite smoothie parlor or restaurant. Here, you have to keep track of your total calories and daily nutrition at the same time.
Also, keep the basic principles and concepts of a keto diet in mind before choosing the ingredients.
Stick to the high fat, moderate protein, and low carb rule if you are looking to reach your weight loss goals in some super quick time.
Experimenting with the ingredients
The aim here is to bring out the perfect blend of health and taste within the same recipe.
So, even though you may want to experiment with the ingredient list, don’t go overboard with the calories while compromising on the nutritional aspect.
Chose the healthier alternative to a particular ingredient and then only think about replacing it from the ingredient list.
Going ahead without proper planning can make you put all your hard efforts in vain.
Don’t go overboard with the serving size or portion.
Now here comes an aspect that is often ignored during the preparation of any recipe that aims to improve human health.
While we know about the health benefits of all the ingredients in the list, little do we know about their overconsumption’s harmful impact.
Hence, if you are looking to gain the most out of this scrumptious recipe, pay attention to the serving sizes and portions of your meals.
The ingredient list for Keto smoothie strawberry
- Unsweetened Almond Milk ( 1 ½ cup)
- Strawberry ( 2 nos)
- Vanilla flavored protein powder ( 2 scoops)
- Chia Seeds (1 tablespoon)
- Heavy Cream (1 tablespoon)
- Vanilla extract or vanilla essence (2 teaspoons)
- Strawberry extract (1 teaspoon)
- Organic and unsweetened stevia
Steps for preparing Keto smoothie strawberry
Pour in all the core ingredients like the unsweetened almond milk, protein powder, chia seeds, vanilla, and strawberry extract into the blending jar.
Pulse the whole mix for around 2 minutes and keep checking the smoothie at every 30 seconds if you are looking for the desired thickness and consistency
Once the smoothie is prepared, make it sit for around 20 minutes to let the chia seeds absorb the flavors properly. Now, pour the mix into a big glass and serve it with your choice of toppings.
Also, if you want to add some heavy keto whipped cream on top, put the chia seeds into the mix in later stages to keep that nuttiness along.
Handy tips to help you with the preparation of Keto smoothie strawberry
- Don’t go overboard with the number of strawberries used in that smoothie as they are high in carbs. Include 1 or 2 large strawberries, and that will be enough to bring on that rich strawberry flavor in your smoothie
- You can use any other type of milk like skimmed milk, coconut milk, or soy milk in place of almond milk used in this recipe
- You can add some pineapple, shredded coconut, or psyllium husk to increase the fiber content of this smoothie recipe
- In case you don’t have the protein powder available, use collagen to keep up with the protein content in the mix
- Include organic sweeteners in place of stevia if you don’t like the taste and flavor of the latter
Bottomline for Keto smoothie strawberry
Preparing this Keto smoothie strawberry is quite easy, and you can easily go by the task even on a busy Monday morning.
Also, keep experimenting with the choice of ingredients to avoid this recipe from getting monotonous.
Moreover, the ingredients and food items you have opted for must be keto-friendly.
Stay connected for some more amazing recipes and diet charts to take your health and weight loss plans to the next level.