This juice cleanses for gut health contains a natural mixture that cleans the colon and relieves constipation. Ready to learn more about it? Let’s start.
Watch Juice Cleanse for Gut Health Recipe Video
Learn About the Juice Cleanse for Gut Health
Constipation is an uncomfortable illness that can sometimes be a problem for all of us. When this period lasts a little too long, the discomfort increases.
So what should you do about it? You should learn how to solve this problem and prepare the most natural and delicious mixture. The recipe? Leave it to us!
Moreover, this mixture is a delicious drink that can be applied not only by those who are constipated, but also by those who want their gut (colon) to be cleansed, and those who want to remove toxins from their bodies.
Juice Cleanse for Gut Health Recipe (1 Serving)
Net Carb: 15g
Total Fat: 0g
- 1/2 cup of natural apple juice (as it helps in cleansing the intestines and balancing blood sugar)
- 1/2 cup of lukewarm water (To prevent other materials from damaging the stomach and to help toxins to move away from the body faster and to relax the intestines)
- 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice (as it shows strong antioxidant properties due to the vitamin C in it)
- 1 tablespoon of fresh ginger juice (as it helps to eliminate toxins from the body, keep our digestive system working regularly and reduce bloating)
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt (as it helps to remove harmful substances from the body more easily)
Squeeze the juice of a fresh apple of the color you want and a small amount of fresh ginger (the ideal tool for this would be a juicer.)
Then, squeeze a fresh lemon and extract 2 tablespoons of lemon juice. Once you’ve measured and prepared your ingredients, mix them well in a clean glass. That’s it!
Benefits of Juice Cleanse for Gut Health
Our intestines, which are the waste management system of our body, affect our lives more than we think.
When our intestines work well, we are protected from many diseases and we feel good both physically and psychologically.
Our intestines help our digestive system to function fully while helping our immune system remain strong.
Providing the separation of nutrients useful for our body such as water, salt, vitamins and minerals from harmful substances, our intestines also remove toxins that cannot be digested.
When our intestines are not working properly, toxins cannot be removed from our body and toxins that cannot be disposed of are absorbed.
As a result, we may experience psychological problems such as fatigue, weakness and lack of energy, as well as problems such as bloating, constipation, gas problems, and weight gain.
For this reason, we must help our intestines to work regularly so that they can fulfill their functions. To keep them clean, we need to do an intestinal detox.
Here are some of the miraculous benefits of this detox:
- It cleanses your body from bad bacteria and toxins.
- Facilitates the absorption of vital nutrients by our body.
- Keeps your immune system strong.
- Helps reduce the risk of colon cancer.
- It prevents bloating and gas problems in your stomach
- It reduces diseases such as irritable bowel syndrome, constipation and chronic diarrhea.
- It supports the strengthening of the natural contraction power of your intestines
How to Use this Juice Cleanse. What Should Be Considered?
- This mixture should not be consumed for more than 2 days as it will create a detox effect on your body. If you apply for it for 2 days, you should take a break for 2 days.
- Regarding how to use it during the day, you can drink it on an empty stomach in the morning. Then, you should take a break for a while during or after lunch and drink 2 more glasses, and complete the day by drinking this mixture for the last time at 6 – 7 pm
- It is not recommended to drink this natural mixture after 6 or 7 pm. Because this mixture can cause your bowels to move, after this time, the juice can prevent you from sleeping comfortably.
- Lastly, this mixture, which has a strong antioxidant effect, is never recommended for women in pregnancy, those with serious and chronic diseases such as diabetes and hypertension, those with allergies, or using any prescription medication. Do not use any mixture, including this mixture, for therapeutic purposes without consulting your doctor.
What Else Is A Gut Detox Applied With?
The most important thing when doing a gut detox is to drink plenty of water. It would be good to increase the amount of water we normally drink 2 or even 3 times during the intestinal detox period.
Regular water consumption keeps our intestines and body clean by removing harmful toxins.
Our intestines will move more when we choose fiber-rich foods such as white quinoa and chia seeds. At the same time, we need to increase our probiotic consumption.
Probiotics are very beneficial for intestinal health and eliminate problems such as indigestion, bloating, and irregular bowel movements.