Here are 3 sugar-free cookie recipes without artificial sweeteners with irresistible flavors and health-beneficial ingredients.
You will be very happy that you found this article. Because the recipes are not only healthy and delicious but also easy and quick to prepare.
Sugar-Free Cookie Recipes Without Artificial Sweeteners
This is a great opportunity to get closer to the sweets you love without the need to consume sugar! We removed artificial sweeteners from the story.
Because many natural ingredients can give you that sweet taste you like. We’re sure no one will even realize these desserts don’t have sugar in them.
We support this perfect step for your health and we want to be with you every step of the way. This is exactly why we have prepared a delicious article for those who have adopted the sugar-free lifestyle.
For those of you who follow a sugar-free diet, if you want to see more articles on this topic, please let us know in the comments.
3 Sugar-Free Cookie Recipes Without Artificial Sweeteners
1. Sugar-Free Snowball Cookies (6 Servings)
We want to give you a sigh of relief by giving you the best news of the recipe at the beginning.
You don’t have to bake this delicious dessert. That’s why it’s a perfect time-saver. These delicious cookies look like a snowball in appearance and their flavors are delicious enough to leave a sweet smile on your face.
Moreover, this recipe for 6 people contains 12 Snowball Cookies in total. 2 Snowballs per serving and 290 calories per person.
Net Carb: 19g
Total Fat: 22g
Labneh cheese (13.5 tablespoons / 200g)
Raw honey (3 tablespoons)
Lemon peel (Grated, 1 nos)
Coconut (Shredded, 18 tablespoons /100g)
Hazelnut (12 tablespoons / 100g)
Coconut (Shredded, 3.5 tablespoons / 30g)
- In the first step, place the hazelnut in the food processor. Run the processor for a short time until the nuts are coarsely ground.
- Get a big bowl. Put labneh cheese, lemon peels and honey in it and mix. Gradually add shredded hazelnut and coconut powder (or shredded coconut) to the mixture and mix well.
- Pour the shredded coconut you reserved for the topping on a plate. Make 12 balls from the labneh mixture and dip them on the coconut you poured on the plate.
- Refrigerate the Snowball Cookies for at least half an hour.
2. Molasses Cookies (5 Servings)
This cookie owes all its sweetness to its spices and molasses. But sugar-free desserts have a big problem. That’s the consistency problem… But we solve it with oils and starch.
If you’re following a gluten-free diet, don’t worry! At this point, you will get the same perfect result even if you use cornstarch. In this recipe, which produces 15 cookies, per serving (3 cookies) has 530 calories.
Net Carb: 60g
Total Fat: 28g
Molasses (0.4 cups)
Olive oil (3 tbsp)
Flour (2 cups)
Almond (Shredded, 3 tbsp)
Butter (melted, 7 tbsp)
Wheat starch (3 tbsp)
Ginger (Powder, half tsp)
Cinnamon (Powder, half tsp)
Baking powder (2 tbsp)
- Put the butter in a deep mixing bowl. Beat on the medium setting of the blender until you get a creamy consistency. Then add the egg and continue whisking. Next, add molasses. But please try to add slowly. Keep whisking.
- Then add olive oil and continue whisking. When the mixture has a liquid consistency, add the starch and flour. Add flour in a controlled manner. This way you have a chance to save the mixture when flour is too much or too little.
Tip 1: In cases where you want to use whole wheat flour, you may need to reduce the amount of flour.
- Then mix it well with the help of a spatula. Finally, add the spices, ground or shredded almonds, baking powder and mix well. Cover the dough with cling film and let it rest in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Tip 2: If you rest the dough you prepared in the fridge for 1 night, it will be more delicious.
- Make walnut-sized balls from the sufficiently rested dough. Then preheat the oven to 170 degrees, line a baking tray with parchment paper, put the cookies on it and bake them in a controlled manner for 20 minutes. Let the baked cookies rest at room temperature until they cool down and serve.
3. Sugar Free Cookie with 4 Ingredients (4 Servings)
Let’s prepare ourselves a sweet 243-calorie snack for 4 people.
Net Carb: 16g
Total Fat: 17g
Banana (1 large and ripe)
Hazelnut flour (1 cup)
Cocoa powder (1.5 tablespoons)
Raw honey (1.5 tablespoons)
Watch 4 Ingredient Sugar Free Cookie Recipe Video
- Start by preheating the oven to 165 degrees. Then mash the banana with a fork without diluting it too much.
- Slowly add the hazelnut flour to the banana and mix with a spatula. Add honey. Mix the dough until it is completely homogeneous. Add cocoa and continue mixing.
- The cookie dough should not stick to your hand. If it sticks too much and doesn’t take shape, you can add a little more hazelnut flour.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Take cookie-size pieces from the dough. Roll it out and flatten it by pressing lightly with your fingertip. Then you can give it a nice shape by pressing once again with your fingertip in the middle of it.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes.
Tip 1: At the end of the baking time, check if the bottom of the cookies is cooked. Don’t expect the cookies to be solidly baked. They will remain slightly soft. The important thing is whether the bottoms are baked or not.
Tip 2: Cookies will have a soft consistency the first time they are baked. They will harden over time.