The most annoying thing about the lemonade diet is not finding clear lemonade diet recipes on diet lists. We are publishing this article on lemonade recipes to resolve this issue.
Here are 3 Detailed Lemonade Diet Recipes
We are familiar with and love the lemonade diet because it helps us lose weight quickly, cleanses the body, keeps us fit and is a short-term effective diet. But you may be a little confused when it comes to the recipes.
Because the meals in the diet lists are often referred to as “vegetable soup” or “tuna,” they can be quite confusing. We present these recipes to clear up the confusion.
Lemonade Diet Recipes
Grilled Vegetable Sandwich
For a recipe that will make you forget that you are on a diet, try this grilled vegetable sandwich.
2 slices of whole wheat bread
1/4 small eggplant
1/4 large zucchini
1/4 red bell pepper
1/4 green bell pepper
1/4 yellow bell pepper
2 teaspoons of spreadable cheese
1 teaspoon of olive paste
To marinate the vegetables
2 cloves of garlic
1 sprig of scallion
1 branch of fresh thyme
5-6 leaves of fresh basil
1 teaspoon of vinegar
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 teaspoon of grated lemon peel
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- After washing the eggplant and zucchini, cut it into three thin slices.
- After washing the peppers, cut a surface corresponding to 1/4 of it completely.
- After crushing the garlic and mincing the spring onion and basil, combine all the marinating ingredients in a bowl.
- Marinate the sliced vegetables in the fridge for 20 minutes. (The longer the vegetables stay in the marination, the more delicious they will be.)
- Meanwhile, mix the olive paste and the spreadable cheese thoroughly.
- At the end of the marinating time, heat your pan. Then line the vegetables on the pan
- Keep the vegetables in the pan until both sides are cooked. When it becomes soft and can be eaten, remove them from the pan.
- Spread the cheese and olive paste mixture on the bread.
- Smear the cooked vegetables into the marinade mixture and put it in the sandwich.
Chicken Diet Salad
We come to break the ”you cannot feel full with a salad” cliché with this recipe.
2 handfuls of lettuce
1 bowl of a mix of your favorite greens
1 handful of red cabbage
1 chicken breast
3 green olives
3 bunches of mint
Juice of a lemon
1 tablespoon of olive oil
- If you marinate the chicken overnight, it will be softer.
- Put the marinated chicken breast in the oven which is preheated to 190 degrees and bake for 30 minutes.
- Wash and dry vegetables well
- Slice the chicken and put it on the vegetables
- Add the olive oil, walnuts and lemon juice
Baked Tomato Soup
Here is one of the most delicious lemonade diet recipes. A delicious source of antioxidants. Lycopene store is a real treasure in terms of vitamin C. It also keeps you full.
9 large tomatoes
5 cloves of garlic
5 tablespoons of olive oil
1 medium onion
5 cups of hot water
1 tablespoon tomato paste
1 teaspoon of thyme
1 teaspoon of salt
1 teaspoon of black pepper
- Start with heating your oven to 180 degrees.
- Thoroughly wash the tomatoes and cut them in half without peeling them off.
- Put the greaseproof paper on your oven tray and place the tomatoes you cut in half. Drizzle some olive oil over them
- Bake in a preheated oven for about 15 minutes. Add the garlic next to the tomatoes and bake them together for another 15 minutes.
- Take the baked tomatoes and garlic from the oven. Peel off the shells. Crush the garlic.
- Chop the onion into small cubes. Add to a saucepan. Add olive oil and tomato paste to it.
- Continue cooking until the onions are well roasted. When they are cooked, add the garlic crushed. Roast a few more times.
- Then add the roasted tomatoes and hot water. Cook until the tomatoes are well melted.
- Cook over medium heat until the tomatoes are well melted. Add salt and spices.
- When the soup starts to thicken, remove from the heat and blend the mixture. Serve hot by decorating it as you wish.