At first glance, following a diet may seem pretty easy. But that doesn’t always mean the diet completely suits you. Have you tried to adapt the diet you want to apply in such cases?
How Do You Create Gluten Free Pescatarian Recipes?
Some of us have meat intolerance, some of us have fish intolerance, and some of us may even have an allergic reaction to some fruits. These are all real reactions and may be more common than you think. The important thing is to know what is good and what is bad for us depending on our food allergies, sensitivities, and other needs. Gluten intolerance, also known as celiac disease, is one of these. For people with this disease, it is necessary to open another diet door in the usual diets. This article is exactly about that. The topic of this article is what should a celiac patient who wants to follow the pescatarian diet cook?
We have prepared very tasty recipes for you. But these recipes are so good, they may attract the attention of other members of the house. Of course, hiding what you have prepared from them or eating it all in one sitting are good options. Good luck!
Gluten Free Pescatarian Recipes
1. Gluten Free Lentil Chips and Dip Sauce
This is an ambitious snack for 4 people and contains 450 kcal per serving.
Ingredients for Chips
Red lentils (1 cup)
Olive oil (1/2 cup)
Chia seeds (1 tsp)
Black Seed (1 tsp)
Thyme (1 tsp)
Paprika (1 tsp)
Ingredients for Dip Sauce
Paprika (1 tablespoon)
Mint (1 tablespoon)
Yogurt (1 cup)
- Start by washing the red lentils in a strainer. Then get a deep bowl and pour the lentils into the bowl, then pour the water you boiled over it. Cover the bowl with a lid and leave it like this for 2 hours.
- The lentils will have absorbed the water. Drain the lentils if they are swollen by the end of the time. Then place the swollen lentils, chili flakes, olive oil, thyme, and salt in the food processor. Run the processor.
- Add the chia seeds and black cumin to the processor and blend some more.
- Continue by preheating the oven to 200 degrees. Meanwhile, spread the mixture very thinly on the baking tray. Cut into squares or triangles. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Make a dip by mixing paprika, yogurt, dried mint and salt. That’s it!
2. Buckwheat Yogurt Soup
It is one of the famous soups of Turkish cuisine. It’s usually made with rice, but today we’re going to make the soup using buckwheat. You can consume this delicious soup for 6 at every meal. In addition, remember that it is a soup that is consumed cold. And the bonus news is that it only contains 75 calories.
Buckwheat (0.8 cups)
Boiled chickpeas (0.2 cups)
Greek yogurt (1 lb)
Butter or olive oil (1.5 tablespoons)
Water (1 tablespoon)
Salt (1 tsp)
Dried mint (1 tsp)
Paprika (1 tsp)
- Put the buckwheat in a bowl. Wash it at least 10 times and let the water drain. Then put clean water in a large pot and start boiling the buckwheat and chickpeas. It is enough to boil them for 10 minutes. Then strain the water.
- Now add 1 tbsp of water to Greek yogurt, add some salt and mix well with a fork. Add the cooled buckwheat and chickpeas and mix. Get a pan. Put the oil in it, let it heat up and add the dried mint, paprika in turn and fry. Pour over the yogurt soup and it’s ready.
3. Gluten Free Buns with Dill and Cheese
This is a very tasty recipe for breakfast or as a snack for 4 people. It is also very practical to prepare! Roll up your sleeves and head to the kitchen. This recipe has only 500 calories.
Gluten-free flour (0.8 lbs)
Baking powder (1 tbsp)
Eggs (2 nos, put one yolk in a separate bowl to brush the buns)
Butter (1 tbsp)
Oil (0.2 cups)
Yogurt (2 cups)
Feta cheese (1 bowl)
Dill (1/2 bunch)
- Put all ingredients except 1 egg yolk and cheese in a large bowl. (Please chop the dill). Then knead well. Begin preheating the oven to 200 degrees. Now, you can start shaping the buns until the oven heats up.
- Line the parchment paper on the baking tray. Take a small piece of dough and flatten it on your hand. Put some cheese in the middle then close the dough.
- Repeat the process until all the dough is done. Then place the buns on the tray. Brush the egg yolk you set aside on the buns. If you want, you can add a tablespoon of milk to the egg whites. This enhances the flavor and makes the dough softer.
- Now put the buns in the oven and bake them until the top is golden brown. Baking time may vary depending on the oven. For this reason, check it occasionally and let it bake until the tops turn golden brown.