It is much easier than you think to make these strawberry delights at home, which go well with coffee.
You will now be able to easily make Turkish delights, which have a special place among dessert recipes, at home. In this article, we are making our Turkish delights following a gluten-free recipe.
Watch Gluten-Free Turkish Delight Recipe Video
How to Make a Gluten-Free Turkish Delight
Strawberry Turkish delight, which is a light and very practical dessert that you can prepare quickly, can be easily made with the ingredients available at home.
It is a nutritious snack in terms of being prepared immediately and being practical, as well as containing the benefits of strawberries.
It is also possible to improve your health while eating delicious Turkish delights, thanks to the strawberry, which has antioxidant features and is good for joint pain.
One more question. Have you heard of Turkish coffee before? How about making a delicious Turkish coffee with strawberry Turkish delight and enjoying it?
Ingredients for Gluten Free Turkish Delight (10 Servings)
1 cup (8 fl oz) strawberries (mashed)
1 cup of sugar
2 cups of water
3 tablespoons of powdered coconut
1 cup of cornstarch
Gluten-Free Turkish Delight Recipe
Net Carb: 31g
Total Fat: 1g
Aren’t the ingredients really easy to get and few? You may be wondering how delicious something that can be produced with so few ingredients could be.
But you will realize how delicious they are after you prepare them.
Now if you’re ready, let’s go to the kitchen. Let’s put on an apron, wash our hands and start creating the treats. Enjoy it.
- Get your food processor. Put the strawberries in it and start the processor. We’re going to mash the strawberries. Pureed strawberries should be 1 cup in total. Put them aside.
- Now get a pot. Put 1 cup of granulated sugar in it. Add corn starch on top and mix with the whisk. Be sure to whisk well to avoid lumps that may occur during cooking. Add 1 cup of water to the powder mixture. Mix it. Add the last 1 cup of water and continue mixing some more. Keep mixing until it takes the form of liquid cream.
- After reaching the desired consistency, pour the mashed strawberries on it. Now put the pot on the stove and set it to medium heat. Keep mixing. Then turn down the heat and keep mixing constantly. After a while, you will see that the consistency starts to thicken. The liquid mixture will begin to solidify and become heavy. You have to keep mixing until you reach this stage.
- Now get a baking tray. While the mixture is still hot, pour it into the baking tray. Spread the mixture, which has reached the consistency of jole, evenly all over the tray. You can do this with a spatula or a large spoon. It will be easier to apply this process while the mixture is hot. If you cool it, it will solidify and it will be harder to spread.
- Now make a suitable place in your refrigerator for your baking tray. Then put the tray in the refrigerator and chill there for at least 1 hour. The Turkish delight mixture, which has been waiting in the refrigerator for 1 hour, will take a hardened form and can be easily cut with a knife.
- Cut the delight in the tray you took out of the refrigerator into cubes. It will be easier to eat if you cut it into small cubes. Now pour the coconut powder into a large plate. Dip the Turkish delight you cut into cubes one by one into the coconut and put them on a plate.
See how simple it is… In just a few minutes, your wonderful and gluten-free Turkish delights are ready.
You have prepared a flavor that will be enjoyed by everyone, including those with gluten sensitivity.
This is a safe recipe. Try to consume it within a few days as it does not contain any additives. You can store it in the refrigerator in the summer.
In winter, you can store this dessert in a lid-closed jar and consume it within the same period and give it to your children with peace of mind.
People who are not gluten intolerant can also make the same recipe with wheat starch.
Those who do not have access to Turkish coffee should not forget that they will go well with filter coffee. Bon Appetit!
1200 Calorie Gluten-Free Meal Plan (Printable and PDF)
Gluten-Free Turkish Bread Recipe