Watch Pescatarian Keto Recipes – Bread with Tahini Recipe Video
Pescatarian Keto Recipes – Best Combination for Your Taste Buds
Does it sound difficult to maintain a pescatarian diet along with keeping keto?
Recipes that are both delicious, budget-friendly and fully compatible with the combination of these two diets do not need to become a problem anymore. We have thought of everything for you.
Here Are 3 Budget-Friendly Pescatarian Keto Recipes
Get ready for 3 different recipes that save your budget and diet. These dishes are amazing and preparing them will have you feeling like a professional chef.
Take a good look at the ingredients and make your way to the kitchen. Don’t worry about anything, because we will guide you every step of the way. Even small details will not go unnoticed.
We are ready. If you are ready too, let’s get started right away.
Pescatarian Keto Recipes
1. Creamy Broccoli with Tuna
Net Carb: 6g
Total Fat: 46g
Tuna contains a nice amount of fat and protein. This makes it an excellent keto food. So what about fiber?
Unfortunately, tuna does not have much. So what does that mean? That means if you do not add fiber somehow, tuna may not keep you full for a long time.
So what do we do now? Leave this to us.
Here is a very healthy recipe with high nutritional, fiber, and calorie value. 500 calorie cream broccoli with tuna recipe
Tuna (0.35 pounds – 150g)
Broccoli (0.45 pounds – 200g)
Cream (0.22 pounds – 100g)
Mustard (1 tsp)
Olive oil (7 tbsp)
Cheddar Cheese (Grated, 2 tbsp)
- Start by breaking the broccoli into its florets. Wash them well and put them in a strainer to let the water drain.
- Get an ovenproof glass tray. Cut the florets in half and arrange them on the tray. Arrange the tuna fish that you have cut to almost the same size on it.
- Now get a different bowl. Pour in the olive oil, then add the cream. Finally, add the mustard and spices and mix well. Then drizzle the mixture over the broccoli and tuna on the tray.
- Gently mix all the ingredients in the tray with the help of a spoon. Since the purpose of this is to spread the sauce on the ingredients, you can distribute the sauce by drizzling it well if you wish.
- Start preheating the oven to 180 degrees. Put the tray in and bake for 15-20 minutes. In the end, put grated cheddar cheese on top and cook for about 5 more minutes, until the cheese turns golden brown.
2. Bread with Tahini
Net Carb: 8g
Total Fat: 20g
Here is an ideal recipe for those who say ” I can’t eat without bread.” It contains only 240 calories per slice.
Egg (4 nos)
Tahini (1 cup)
Baking powder (1.5 tablespoons)
Black Cumin (A pinch)
Sesame (A pinch)
Thyme (A pinch)
- First, beat the eggs well. Then get a large bowl and pour 1 cup of tahini into it. Add the beaten eggs to the bowl with the tahini and gently mix the two ingredients.
- Add baking soda and salt. Keep mixing gently. Stir until no lumps of baking powder remain. At the end of the process, it will become a thick consistency.
- Begin preheating the oven at 180 degrees. Now get a bread or muffin pan. Lay parchment paper on it. Then pour the mixture into it. Flatten the top with a spatula and sprinkle black cumin, thyme and sesame seeds on top. Put in the oven and bake for 25 minutes.
- At the end of the baking time, wait for the bread to cool and then slice it. Please do not slice while hot.
3. Cauliflower Puree
Net Carb: 7g
Total Fat: 32g
This delicious meal is for 2 people and contains 325 calories per serving. Enjoy!
Cauliflower (1 small head)
Butter (4 tbsp)
Labneh cheese (90g)
Scallion or parsley (1 pinch)
- Cut the cauliflower into florets. Wash them well in a strainer. Then boil in salted water for 10 minutes.
- Drain the boiled cauliflower. Now you will need a food processor. Put the boiled cauliflower in the food processor and run the processor until the cauliflower is pureed.
- Now add the butter, salt, pepper and cheese into the processor. Let the processor run for a short while.
- Take the puree on a plate. Chop the scallion into rings on the cutting board. Sprinkle them over the puree and voila!
Bonus: Keto Cold Brew Recipe
Net Carb: 1g
Total Fat: 7g
How about an ice-cold coffee after these yummy recipes? But both keto and pescatarian are compatible, right? We are at your service! Here is the keto cold brew recipe.
Coldwater (1 liter)
Ground filter coffee (8 tablespoons)
Fresh mint (2 sprigs)
Cream (20 g, for per serving)
Ice cubes (4 cubes)
- Get a large pitcher. Put the coffee in it, then add the mint sprigs, add cold water to it, mix well, close the lid and leave it in the refrigerator for at least 15-16 hours.
- After the 16 hours, put 4 ice cubes in a glass. Put some coffee in a separate cup, add cream and mix well. Pour the mixture into the glass filled with ice cubes and it’s ready.