1300 Calorie Low Carb Meal Plan – Overview
Ever wondered how come those celebs and fitness enthusiasts achieve that toned body and physique? Well, this 1300 calorie low carb meal plan is here to answer all of your questions in the same context.
Over the years, carbs have been deemed the major source of energy for the human body. Still, it has only recently been figured out that not every carb is healthy for our bodies.
With more carbs and fewer proteins & fibers on their platter, people have gone prone to various health issues like obesity.
So, is there a diet plan that can help you to lower your carb consumption without having much impact on your energy levels?
Yes, there is and the same is known as a 1300 calorie low carb meal plan.
What is a 1300 calorie low carb meal plan?
This meal plan is all about keeping your daily calorie intake within 1300 calories while also minimizing your daily carbs intake to the lowest levels.
Now, as you are aware of the whole concept of the 1300 calorie low carb meal plan, you must also stay updated about foods that must be consumed or avoided during the diet plan.
Food items that must be consumed during the 1300 calorie low carb meal plan
- Meat- Any kind of meat like Pork, Lamb, beef, or red meat would be fine.
- Seafood and Fish- Fish like salmon, mackerel or sardines are highly recommended.
- Eggs- Eggs can be consumed in all forms i.e boiled, scrambled, omelet or else
- Fresh vegetables- All the veggies that grow above the ground and get low starch can be consumed. For example, Broccoli, Kale, Spinach, Bok choy, Asparagus, and so on.
- Dairy products- You can opt for all the good and low-fat options of dairy products like butter, cream, milk, cheese, and yogurt.
- Nuts- All kinds of nuts like walnuts, almonds, and cashews
- Fruits-Fresh fruits like berries, pineapple, and coconut that are low in sugars must be consumed.
Foods that must be avoided during the 1300 calorie low carb meal plan
- Foods items like cakes, candies, desserts, fruit drinks, and juices that are loaded with all starch and sugars must be avoided
- All types of flours and grains that are high in carbs
- Bread, buns, pasta, and muesli
- High-calorie fruits like mangoes and grapes are also loaded with fruit sugars
- Artificial sweeteners
Sample weekly 1300 calorie low carb meal plan
Breakfast- 1 serving of Garlic omelet
Snack- 2 servings of cucumber avocado salad
Lunch- 2 servings of Cheese slices
Snack – 2 servings of pistachio-crusted goat cheese balls
Dinner- 1 serving of easy grilled chicken with 2 servings of hard-boiled eggs
Total calorie count for the day – 1288
Breakfast- 4 servings of scrambled eggs with vegetables
Snack – 1 serving of plain tuna salad
Lunch – Almonds (2 oz)
Snack – 4 cups of strawberry-flavored water with 1 serving of cheese slices
Dinner – 1 serving of sautéed flank steak and onions with Cheddar cheese
Total calories for the day-1312
Breakfast- 1 serving of Curry cheddar scrambled eggs with 2 strips of bacon
Snack- 1 serving of Turkey lettuce rollups
Lunch- 1 Avocado
Snack- Almonds (1 oz)
Dinner- 1 serving of Chicken cabbage salad
Total calories for the day-1289
Breakfast- 1 serving of scrambled eggs
Snack- 1 serving of Tuna Mex salad
Lunch- 1 serving of Arugula salad with 1 serving of cheese slices
Snack- 1 Apple with Almond butter
Dinner- 1 serving of Chicken Ceaser salad with 4 easy parmesan crisps
Total calories for the day-1298
Breakfast- Easy to peel hardboiled eggs(4 nos)
Snack –Almonds(1 oz)
Lunch- 1 serving of Lemon avocado salad
Snack- 1 serving of Tuna stuffed pepper
Dinner- 1 serving of baked Kale chips
Total calories for the day -1311
Breakfast- 1 serving of Omelet loaded with vegetables
Snack- Almonds(1 oz)
Lunch- 1 Avocado
Snack- Oranges(2 nos)
Dinner- 1 serving of Balsamic chicken salad with 2 servings of hardboiled eggs
Total calories for the day-1323
Breakfast- 1 cup of raspberry greek yogurt
Snack- 1 serving of Cottage cheese with raspberries
Lunch- Almonds(2 oz)
Snack- Oranges(2 nos)
Dinner- 1 serving of Fried eggs with bacon and Radish
Total calories for the day-1325
Summing it up
You may find loads of diet plans on the internet but there is no point following them until you cannot give your 100 %. The same holds for this 1300 calorie low carb meal plan.
If you follow it with all the discipline and hardcore commitment, the desired outcome is rightly waiting for you at the other end.