In this article, you will find delicious and mouthwatering Dukan diet breakfast recipes. Get ready now because when you read these amazing recipes, the kitchen will draw you in.
Dukan Diet Breakfast Recipes
We know that following the Dukan diet is not easy. It doesn’t look very attractive, especially when you’re in the attack phase.
The only problem we do not encounter in this phase is the feeling of hunger.
The proteins we consume prevent us from feeling hungry, but we think our real problem is something else: What are we going to eat? These recipes are hard to find, especially for the attack phase.
We try all the combinations we can think of by combining the very few we know and can eat, but what if we have other options?
We have compiled Dukan recipes for you. These are for breakfasts with few choices where we had the main problem.
But know that you are free to consume them at any meal of the day. Now let’s take a look at what these recipes contain one by one.
Dukan Diet Breakfast Recipes
Dukan Pizza Pancakes (1 Serving)
Net Carb: 10g
Total Fat: 19g
Pizza-flavored pancakes or pancake-flavored pizza? It does not matter! This is an incredibly delicious recipe that is completely compatible with the Dukan attack phase.
Fat-free feta cheese or curd cheese or fat-free cheddar cheese
2 tablespoons of oat bran
1/4 cup of skim milk
Sausage, salami, sausage, bacon (as much as you want)
1 teaspoon of olive oil
- First, put the oat bran in a bowl. Add milk to it, mix and leave for 5 minutes. Wait for it to turn into mush.
- At the end of 5 minutes, add eggs and cheese to the porridge oat mixture. Mix again. Chop the sausage, salami, sausage, bacon. (You can use only your favorite ones or use them all together) Add them to the oat mixture and mix again.
- Now take a pan and start preheating. Then pour the olive oil into the pan and spread it all over the pan with a napkin. When the pan is sufficiently preheated, pour the mixture and smooth it into a thin layer. Increase the fire and cook in this way for 2 minutes.
- Cover it with a lid, reduce the heat and continue cooking in a controlled manner until golden brown. Open the lid as little as possible.
- Bring a large plate and turn the pancake pizza over. Fry the other side in the same way. Serve after slicing it.
We are blown away by this recipe. What will you think? Feel free to share your ideas with us in the comments.
Dukan Cheese Balls (1 Serving)
What could be more ideal for breakfast than cheese? Very few things in our opinion. But this is a little different than slicing a piece of cheese and bringing it to the dinner table. Our advice to you is to make plenty of them and also consume them as snacks. Bon appetite!
Net Carb: 6g
Total Fat: 11g
Fat-free feta cheese
Grated white cheddar cheese
1 teaspoon dried mint
Half a teaspoon of black pepper
- Take the fat-free feta cheese in a bowl and mash it. Add the grated cheese to it. Then add the dried mint, black pepper, and cajun seasoning and mash it all together.
- You will get a dough-like mixture. Make big walnut balls from this mixture and voila!
Watch Dukan Cheese Balls Recipe Video
Tiny Dukan Buns (2 Serving)
Net Carb: 5g
Total Fat: 0g
Here are the tiny, bite-sized buns. Make buttermilk with it and enjoy. Here is the recipe for the buttermilk recipe?
4 tablespoons of oat bran
1 tablespoon of fat-free plain Greek yogurt
4/3 cup of mineral water
Half a teaspoon of cream of tartar
2 tablespoons of powdered milk
Half a teaspoon of dry yeast
1 teaspoon baking powder
White of an egg
1 teaspoon sesame seeds
3 teaspoons of black cumin
- Get a deep mixing bowl. Pour mineral water into it. Add yogurt, yeast, baking powder, milk powder, and oat bran on it beat using a blender.
- In a separate bowl, whisk egg whites and cream of tartar until frothy. Consistency is very important. There is a simple way to make sure they are the right consistency. After mixing the egg and cream of tartar, turn the container upside down. If the mixture does not spill, it means you have achieved the right consistency.
- Pour the oat bran mixture on it and continue mixing. You will get a mixture that looks like a sticky dough.
- Meanwhile, start preheating the oven at 250 C degrees. Lay a parchment paper on the baking tray and take 1 tablespoon of the mixture and put it on the tray. Arrange on the baking tray in this manner at intervals until the mixture is finished.
- Mix sesame and black cumin in a small bowl. Pour a little over the round dough and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.