You’ve come to the right place for an incredibly delicious crispy keto French fries recipe. The keto diet will become more enjoyable when you learn this recipe.
Learn The Best Crispy Keto French Fries Recipe
There are so many limitations and restrictions to following a keto diet. We understand that you need to stay away from certain foods even though you still have a craving for them.
For example, French fries. This is a food that has no place in the ketogenic diet, right?
That is not necessarily the case. Because we are here with an incredible recipe. Give these ketogenic fries a try and you will never regret it.
Get ready, we’ll list everything you need to make this awesome dish.
Ingredients for Crispy Keto French Fries Recipe
6 tablespoons + 2 teaspoons of coconut flour
7.5 tablespoons of hot water
1/3 cup of parmesan cheese
3 teaspoons of xanthan gum
Salt to taste
Here are all the ingredients you need. Gather all these ingredients and head to the kitchen.
Crispy Keto French Fries Recipe
Put the coconut flour in a deep bowl.
Add the grated 1/3 cup of Parmesan cheese on top.
Then add xanthan gum.
Finally, add hot water. Remember that the water must have just boiled. Mix all ingredients thoroughly. The mixture will have taken the form of slightly dry dough.
Make a dough ball.
Put it back in its bowl.
Cover it with cling film or directly cover the dough and leave it for 15 minutes.
At the end of the 15-minute sitting period, get a ziplock bag or freezer bag.
Put the round dough into it and press it with your hand to give it a flat shape. You will have a thin dough shape.
Chop it into thin long pieces, the shape of sliced potatoes.
Get the frying pan.
Place it on the stove and start preheating over medium heat. When the pan is hot enough, add enough olive oil to it and heat the oil.
Then put the chopped dough into it at intervals and start frying.
Continue frying until the dough turns golden brown.
Get a bowl for the last step. Lay a paper towel on it and place the fried french fries on it. You can sprinkle salt on it after this step. That’s it!
What Can I Serve Crispy Keto French Fries With?
Are you making these ketogenic french fries for your guests? Then they may not be enough on their own. You can add a few sauces on the side. But those sauces have to be keto-friendly too, right?
Agreed! So let’s see what we can do about it.
Ketogenic Tzatziki Sauce
Make tzatziki in a sauce dish alongside your crispy keto french fries.
4 cloves of garlic
Fat-free Greek yogurt (1 bowl)
1 tablespoon of dill (chopped)
- Start by peeling the cucumber and grating it into a bowl. Wait 15 minutes. Then get a fine strainer. Put a paper towel in the strainer. Pour the yogurt over it. Put a bowl under the strainer and leave it in this way for at least 3-4 hours in the fridge. (It is ideal to leave it overnight.)
- After the straining process of both yogurt and cucumber is finished, take the yogurt into a bowl. Put the grated garlic in a separate bowl. Add some salt to it, mix it a little and add it to the yogurt.
- Put the cucumber on it, add a little more salt and mix well together. Then place in a sauce bowl and serve with your french fries.
Here is another delicious dip sauce recipe that you can eat with french fries: Keto ketchup
4 cloves of garlic
1.5 tablespoons of butter
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon paprika
1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon of soy sauce
2 drops of sweetener
Salt for the taste
- Cut the tomatoes into 4 equal parts and pass them through the blender. Then add the garlic and pass it through the blender. Get a wire strainer. Strain the tomato mixture into a bowl.
- Preheat a non-stick pan, then add the butter and melt it. Pour tomato sauce on it and start cooking. When it boils, add cayenne pepper, paprika, apple cider vinegar, soy sauce, sweetener and salt. Cook with the lid closed until thickened. Open the lid and mix frequently to avoid sticking.
- Serve after waiting for the thickened mixture to cool down.