What is the 3000 calorie gym diet plan for muscle gain? When it comes to nutrition or diet, everyone talks about something different. What one expert says works, another says is harmful… And as if this is not enough, shared diets cannot be done every day. It is often not realistic to apply a strict fitness nutrition program in the morning, at noon, in the evening for months or years. We get motivated nicely, but when it comes to implementation, real life is not like the program on paper. So what should we do?
Here is the 3000 Calorie Gym Diet Plan for Muscle Gain
The important thing is to be able to regulate the calories and macros we need in our diet, because the math does not lie! You can easily add this meal plan to the exercises you do after you have made the calculations needed for your muscle development. Here we are basing our plan on someone who needs 3000 calories per day.
After doing your own calculations, you will probably need to add or remove something from this list. But maybe you’ve done your calculations and are looking for a 3000-calorie diet.
Nutrition is the biggest factor in physical change. It requires you to be familiar with food if you want to progress in workouts. Therefore, you need to know the calories, macro and micronutrients, how much of these foods and why you should eat them.
The main factor in losing weight and gaining weight is calories. Macro nutrients have calorie values. Your basal metabolism consumes some calories for vital activities, even if you sit in a place all day long. When the extra movement and exercise you do during the day are added to your basal metabolism, the calories you burn until the end of the day make up your daily calorie need. If you eat enough food, you will maintain your weight, but if you get less or more than what you need, you will lose or gain weight, respectively.
1 gram is 4 calories. It is found in every cell of your body, 70% of your muscles are made up of proteins. It is the first food that comes to mind when it comes to bodybuilding. It is the most filling food with the best feeling of satiety and high thermal effect (fat burning)
Fat is the most caloric food. 1 gram is 9 calories. Although the general perception is that fatty foods are unhealthy, good quality and healthy oils (olive oil, coconut oil, avocado) are very important for a healthy immune system. Regardless of whether they want to gain or lose weight, everyone should consume fat.
Carbs are known as an easy source of energy. Our body will always prefer to burn carbohydrates first. Low glycemic carbohydrates are healthy and sufficient. Especially for athletes, it is preferred to be consumed before training for rapid energy gain. When we consume too much carbohydrates, the body stores them by converting them into glycogen. This is one of the factors that cause us to gain weight.
What Are The Rules?
- At least 5 times a day, the urine should be colorless. We have to check the urine color. We have to control the water we drink accordingly.
- We should consume a variety of vegetables and fruits every day. Nutrition is not just about protein and calories. You can’t eat the same thing every day.
- You should focus on a better diet every day, not on the best diet. Thus, rather than stressful, painful and temporary consequences, the habits that will make us aesthetic, athletic and healthy throughout our life are established gradually.
- We need to learn our daily calorie, protein, fat and carbohydrate needs. We must follow them regularly for at least 30 days.
- It does not matter when we eat food and how many meals we eat, but regularity maximizes the benefits. A post-workout meal is the most important meal for athlete nutrition, not breakfast.
3000 Calorie Gym Diet Plan for Muscle Gain
- 200 ml of milk
- A tomato
- 4 eggs – whole
- 50 grams of oats
- An apple
- 2 slices of cheese
- 2 bananas
- A handful of almonds
- Chicken Breast / Turkey – 150 grams
- Rice – 200 grams
- 200gr broccoli
- Chicken Breast / Turkey – 150 grams
- Chickpea meal – 300 grams
- 100 grams of salad
- 3 spoons of yogurt
Printable 3000 Calorie Gym Diet Plan for Muscle Gain (PDF)
|Breakfast||200 ml of milk
4 eggs - whole
50 grams of oats
2 slices of cheese
A handful of almonds
|Lunch||Chicken Breast / Turkey - 150 grams
Rice - 200 grams
|Dinner||Chicken Breast / Turkey - 150 grams
Chickpea meal - 300 grams
100 grams of salad
3 spoons of yogurt
|Total calories for the day||2966|
Japanese Diet Plan | Full Week Printable