The Dukan diet stabilization phase is the most beautiful but terrifying phase of the Dukan diet. No diet program can promise you will never gain weight again, and you have to make an effort.
When you return to your old bad eating habits, it will be inevitable to gain weight again. In this article, we will discuss how to avoid that through the Dukan diet stabilization phase.
Here Is the Dukan Diet Stabilization Phase With Food List
To maintain your ideal weight for life, stay away from refined sugar, white flour, bad carbohydrates, and processed market products.
It would be good to switch to a diet based on vegetables, fruits, protein, beneficial carbohydrates, grains and nuts. The points to be considered in the protection phase are as follows:
- You can go back to eating whatever you want 6 days a week, but remember that you should also keep in mind the recommended food groups for weight maintenance and apply them to them as needed.
- Follow the slimming program closely, and apply what you have learned.
- Set 1 day of the week as a protein day (see more on the Dukan diet attack phase food list).
- Proteins that are allowed to be consumed unlimitedly at every phase should not be consumed on the pure protein day of the stabilization phase. So, what are these foods?
What Not to Eat During the Dukan Diet Stabilization Phase?
- Fatter portions of beef, such as tenderloin or steak: If you need to eat red meat, you can cook the leanest portions of beef and veal in the form of a grill, and you can eat veal-beef chops on other days of the week. Fillet and steak are among the leanest parts of the meat. So you can eat them freely. But do not forget that sections such as steak are a little fatter. You can eat them normally, but avoid them during these special protein days. But these days, you should eat these meats by separating their fats and cooking them healthy and lean.
- Fatty cold-sea fish such as salmon, tuna, and sardines: Although all kinds of fatty and lean fish are free during the diet, white fish should be your friend instead of fish such as salmon, tuna, sardines, and cold sea fish on these special days. For example, you can consume fish such as turbot, red mullet, catfish, grouper, and sea bream. Of course, by cooking with healthy cooking methods. Avoid eating seafood such as crab, shrimp and mussels these days if you do not know much about their oils.
- Chicken wings, drumstick: About poultry, when eating chicken, try not to eat the meat of the skin, wings and drumstick parts. You eat these parts the other days. Turkey, on the other hand, is one of the least fatty types of poultry, and you can consume as much as you want. Rabbit, quail and pigeon can also be consumed on your special protein days. But do not use oil while cooking them.
- Egg yolk: Egg white is the only food that contains pure protein, and egg yolk contains fat. Again, choose only the egg whites for these days. But cook them without oil.
- Dairy Products: You should consume yogurt and nonfat cheese as dairy products, but also pay attention to the lactose and milk sugar in milk proteins. In a regimen to be applied for weeks, this lactose does not alleviate the effect of a pure protein diet, so you can consume these non-fat milk products either unlimitedly or at 700-800 grams per day. However, attention should be paid to the choice of food to limit the lactose intake in these special pure protein days to be made once a week. For example, if we compare low-fat yogurt with low-fat feta cheese, cheese contains more protein and less lactose, even though they bring the same amount of calories. However, it is more advantageous to consume non-fat feta cheese instead of yogurt on this pure protein day. You can consume yogurt for the remaining 6 days of the week.
Also, don’t forget to live your life as if there were no elevators. Eat 3 tablespoons of oat bran every day for the rest of your life.
If you miss one of these measures, your weight control will be compromised. If you let them all down, sooner or later, you’ll regain all the weight you’ve lost.