Dukan Diet Recipes
Kate Middleton surprised the world with her gorgeous wedding physique and credit belongs to the Dukan Diet that assisted her. Millions are trying the Dukan Diet, are you interested? Sometimes, it might be hard to get started on a diet because you don’t know what to eat. Below, you will find five delicious and nutritious recipes for dieters on the Dukan Diet!
1. Steak N’ Eggs Breakfast Combo
Your protein days in the attack phase will appreciate this savory breakfast recipe!
- 4 oz Steak, less than 10% fat content
- 2 Eggs
- Low fat cottage cheese
- Salt and pepper (optional)
- Season steak with salt and pepper to desired taste. Add the steak to a pan and cook on medium heat for 5 minutes, then flip and cook another 5 minutes.
- In a separate pan, cook the eggs on medium-low to desired consistency, or scramble.
- Flip the steak as needed until the middle is cooked to your preference.
- Place the cooked steak and eggs on a plate and serve with low-fat cottage cheese.
2. Simple “Pumpkin” Dukan Bread
If you have reached the consolidation phase, try this Dukan Diet-friendly bread!
- 9 oz Oat bran
- 8 oz milk powder (skimmed)
- 5 tbsp oat bran
- 3 tbsp pumpkin
- 1 tsp Salt
- 14g (approximately) Active yeast (optional)
- 3 Separated eggs
- 5 tbsp Greek yogurt, plain (non-fat)
- 5 tbsp Water, warm
- 1 packet of Splenda or Stevia (optional)
OPTIONAL: Pinches of nutmeg or cinnamon to taste.
OPTIONAL: Up to 3 tbsp of seeds for sprinkled toppings, if desired. Seed options include:
NOTE: The active yeast is only needed if you do not knead or prove the dough.
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Line a small to medium-sized bread tin with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix the oat bran, powdered milk, pumpkin seeds, salt, and optional sweetener. If you are using yeast, mix the ingredient too.
- Create soft peaks from the egg whites by whisking together or using a mixer.
- Mix the Greek yogurt, egg yolks, and warm water in a separate bowl. Once the three ingredients are combined, mix them with the dry ingredients in the first bowl. Add a spoonful or dollop of the egg whites, whisking the mixture.
- Fold in the leftover egg whites, and optional spices.
- Pour the mixture in the pan. If you are adding seeds, sprinkle now. Bake for 30 minutes or until browned to a golden color.
3. Grilled Lemon-Pepper and Rosemary Chicken
For high protein diets and following the Dukan Diet lean protein regime, this freshly baked chicken recipe is delicious!
- 4 Skinless chicken breasts
- ½ Cup of lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Rosemary
- ½ tbsp ground pepper
- 1/3 Cup of water
- 1 Packet of Splenda or Stevia (optional)
- Mix all the ingredients in a sealed bag to marinate in the fridge overnight or for at least 1 hour.
- Prepare your grill.
- Remove the chicken and grill until fully cooked. Lightly spread the marinade on the chicken while cooking or discard.
4. Mashed and Seasoned Cauliflower
A large part of the Dukan diet doesn’t allow starchy foods, and this cauliflower recipe is a suitable replacement for mash potatoes!
- 1 Cauliflower head
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp Cream cheese, fat-free
- Salt and pepper
- Break or cut the cauliflower apart.
- Steam or boil the cauliflower pieces until soft, roughly 30 minutes.
- Drain any liquid and squeeze as much water from the cauliflower as possible, cheesecloth works well.
- Whip the cauliflower pieces, cream cheese, and garlic cloves until the mixture is creamy and smooth like mashed potatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
NOTE: The Dukan shop from the official Dukan Diet website sells butter flavoring that you may add for enhanced flavor.
5. Easy Dijon Fish Cream Sauce
A lot of fish is available for the Dukan Diet, and this tasty fish sauce is perfect to put on baked, grilled, or any other kind of fish!
- 1 cup Sour Cream, fat-free
- 6 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 tsp Dill, dried
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- ½ Garlic power
- ½ Onion powder
- ½ tsp Black pepper
OPTIONAL: Sprinkled green onion to garnish
- Mix the ingredients to a creamy consistency and brush layer onto the fish before cooking.
- If desired, brush a thin, second layer of the cream sauce on the fish after cooking. Garnish with chopped green onions as needed.
Get Creative in the Kitchen
Starting a diet may be challenging but you don’t have to deprive yourself of flavor. No matter what stage you are at in the Dukan Diet, there are hundreds of delicious recipes to enjoy. To get started, try these five recipes! When you feel comfortable, use your creativity, and develop tasty creations on your own.