Have you ever heard of the peach diet plan? If you haven’t, we’ll introduce you to this delicious diet. If you’re looking for a healthy, nutritious, and filling diet, this is exactly what you need.
What Is The Peach Diet Plan?
Seasonal vegetables and fruits are widely used in diets, and it is a good idea to eat them in their freshest and most delicious form.
However, some diets are referred to as “shock diets” and are generally made with only one type of food or very limited foods.
Today, we will recognize one of these diets, the peach diet plan, which has recently become very popular.
As the name implies, this diet consists of main peaches and can help its followers lose weight in a short amount of time.
Before deciding on a diet like this, learn about all its pros and cons and what effects it can have on your body, and consult your doctor.
What Exactly Does The Peach Diet Do?
Due to the abundance of peaches in summer, the peach diet is very popular with those who want to lose weight. Its claim is strong, with many of its followers claiming to have lost 6 lbs in 3 days.
However, since it has limited nutrition, many nutritionists, dieticians and doctors warn that it is necessary to be cautious while on this diet.
After all, your body is deprived of many nutrients for 3 days.
Although this helps you lose weight fast, it is important to be careful when it comes to shock diets, as well as not overdoing the peach diet and not following this diet for more than 3 days.
As for its benefits, this diet provides your body with vitamins A, C, E and K.
Since its peach content contains plenty of these nutrients, it supports the healthy functioning of the digestive and excretory systems.
In addition, peaches are frequently included in diet lists because they contain plenty of water, are low in calories and keep you full for a long time.
Sample Peach Diet Plan
Now that we know what the peach diet is, let’s move on to how this diet is implemented. Here is a daily list of the limited-nutrient peach diet:
Breakfast – 1 medium peach, 1 bowl of nonfat yogurt, 1 cup of unsweetened coffee
Lunch – 1 medium peach, 1 bowl of nonfat yogurt, 1 portion of grilled chicken breast
Dinner – 1 medium peach, 2 boiled eggs, 1 bowl of nonfat yogurt
As a snack, you can eat a handful of unroasted, salted, non-oiled nuts such as raw almonds, hazelnuts and walnuts.
What Should You Consider Before Starting The Peach Diet Plan?
While discussing the peach diet, it is important to mention the possible side effects. Before applying the peach diet, you should know that:
1. If you have a serious/chronic disease, especially diabetes, you should not follow this diet.
2. If you have a special diet that you need to follow due to any illness or if you are regularly taking medication, you should not follow this diet without consulting your doctor, and you should seek help from a nutritionist.
3. Likewise, if you are allergic to peaches or any food on the diet list, you should not follow this diet. A word of caution: some people who are allergic to almonds may also be allergic to peaches without realizing it. You should consult your doctor if you have food allergies before starting this diet.
4. You should never apply the peach diet for more than 3 days, and if you want to reapply, you should not neglect to take a break for at least 10 days.
5. While applying the diet, you should not neglect to drink at least 2 liters of water a day.
6. You should walk for at least 30 minutes a day to make your diet more effective.
If you have complaints such as lightheadedness, dizziness, and extreme weakness while applying the peach diet plan, you should stop and if your complaint continues, you should consult your doctor immediately.
Printable (PDF) Peach Diet Meal Plan
|Meals||Day 1||Day 2||Day 3|
|Breakfast||1 medium peach, 1 bowl of nonfat yogurt, 1 cup of unsweetened coffee||1 medium peach, 1 bowl of nonfat yogurt, 1 cup of unsweetened coffee||1 medium peach, 1 bowl of nonfat yogurt, 1 cup of unsweetened coffee|
|Lunch||1 medium peach, 1 bowl of nonfat yogurt, 1 portion of grilled chicken breast||1 medium peach, 1 bowl of nonfat yogurt, 1 portion of grilled chicken breast||1 medium peach, 1 bowl of nonfat yogurt, 1 portion of grilled chicken breast|
|Dinner||1 medium peach, 2 boiled eggs, 1 bowl of nonfat yogurt||1 medium peach, 2 boiled eggs, 1 bowl of nonfat yogurt||1 medium peach, 2 boiled eggs, 1 bowl of nonfat yogurt|
|Aa a snack||You can eat unroasted, salted, non-oiled nuts such as raw almonds, hazelnuts and walnuts, with no more than a handful of them.|
Antioxidant Smoothies Under 200 Calories
30 Day Mediterranean Meal Plan