You are at the right place for delicious 500 calorie keto meals. These recipes that will make your mouth water when you start reading them. But not only are they extremely delicious, they are also keto friendly and incredibly easy to make. We know you’re very curious. Let’s put an end to this curiosity and show you these recipes.
Three 500 Calorie Keto Meals
We know that when applying the ketogenic diet, you need to calculate calories. These calculations are actually indispensable for most diets. But most of us get discouraged at this thought. As if following diets wasn’t hard enough, we also need to think about calories. Does it end with that? No. On top of that, it is necessary to make meals suitable for these calories. But at dietsmealplan.com we make it easy to find great keto recipes.
500 Calorie Keto Meals
Recipe 1: Zucchini-Bacon Hummus
Here is a completely different version of hummus that you will love. This is not the hummus you already know. You will understand this when you look at the ingredients.
4 tablespoons of tahini
2 cloves of garlic
2 tablespoons of olive oil
10-15 leaves of fresh mint
1 tablespoon of lemon juice
For the top
1 tablespoon of pine nuts
4 slices of bacon
- Start by washing the zucchini. Slice them lengthwise 0.25 inch thick.
- Turn the zucchini slices in a previously heated grill pan and cook them until they soften. (You can also bake the zucchini slices in the oven.)
- Then add garlic, a tablespoon of olive oil, fresh mint, salt, pepper and tahini to the zucchini and mix them in a high speed food processor until they become puree.
- Take the puree on a deep plate, open the center with the help of a spoon and add a tablespoon of olive oil on it. Finally, sprinkle the pine nuts raw or roasted on top. Garnish with fresh mint leaves. Place the bacons strips that you fried in a separate pan on it.
Recipe 2: Artichoke Souffle
Artichokes are a keto-friendly food with many benefits. Its most well-known feature is that it regulates digestion by lowering bad cholesterol. It also protects the stomach and supports the weight loss process. Let’s take a look at the ingredients of this amazing recipe of this beneficial food.
3 medium artichokes
10 grams of lemon juice
50 grams of melted butter
150 grams of almond flour
2 egg yolks
8 grams gluten-free baking powder
150 grams (4 pieces) egg white
200 grams liquid sweetener
100 grams of Lindt chocolate (90% cocoa)
100 grams of cream
- Add the lemon juice and cook the artichokes until they soften, and then puree them in the food processor. Then let it cool.
- Beat egg whites and liquid sweetener using a mixer until creamy.
- Get a small pot. Add the butter. Let it melt on low heat. Remove the foam that rises to the top with a spoon and leave to cool.
- Take the artichoke puree in a deep bowl, add the egg yolks, almond flour, melted butter and baking powder and mix.
- Using a spatula, add the egg white mixture, mixing slowly from bottom to top.
- Melt the cream and chocolate in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, and allow to cool.
- After cooling, shape into small balls. Then put it in the freezer or deep freeze. Wait until they freeze.
- Grease the souffle cups with butter and fill them halfway with the mixture you prepared. Then place the chocolate balls that you have frozen in the middle and cover them with the mixture again.
- Bake in a preheated 200 degree oven for about 10-12 minutes until golden brown. Serve hot.
Recipe 3: Purslane Soup With Almond Flour Bread Croutons
Here is a delicious soup recipe suitable for a ketogenic diet is waiting for you. Moreover, purslane, which protects heart health, also prevents constipation that can result from a ketogenic diet. So how is this soup made? Let’s see!
1 liter of ketogenic vegetable broth
1 teaspoon of balsamic vinegar
2 bunches of purslane
1 onion (chopped)
1 clove of garlic (finely chopped)
1 zucchini (sliced)
3 tablespoons of olive oil
Black pepper (freshly ground)
2 slices of bread made from almond flour
For the top
2 tablespoons of yogurt
- Take the leaves of purslane. After washing thoroughly, cut the leaves and branches separately into large pieces. Set aside a few leaves to use for serving.
- Get a pot. Preheat it. Take the onion, zucchini and garlic in the pot and sauté for 4-5 minutes. Then add the vegetable broth, salt and pepper and boil until the vegetables are completely soft.
- When the vegetables are cooked, add the purslane branches first, and then the leaves for 2-3 minutes, and stir quickly. When the soup starts to boil again, take it off the stove immediately.
- Use a food processor or a blender to purée the soup. Add balsamic vinegar. Then pass it through a strainer and take it into a bowl.
- Drizzle the yogurt you whipped with a fork over the soup you bought in the bowl. Serve by adding purslane leaves, croutons and black cumin. Bon Appetit.