This is no longer just a dream. Here is a list of delicious healthy dinner ideas under 500 calories. These meals are a great idea for those who want to eat food that is low in calories but tasty.
6 Delicious and Healthy Dinner Ideas Under 500 Calories
For those who are on a low-calorie diet, want to stay fit, or don’t want to go over 500 calories at dinner, today, we will give you some delicious recipes.
When you see these recipes, you will not believe that they do not exceed 500 calories, and the flavor will have you questioning how something so good can also be good for you. Let’s get started.
Healthy Dinner Ideas Under 500 Calories
1. Whole Wheat Pasta with Pesto Sauce
Both filling and yummy! And only 397 calories. This dinner has 19 grams of protein, 20 grams of fat and 28 grams of carbohydrates
250 grams of whole-wheat spaghetti
1/3 cup raw and unsalted almonds
25 grams of fresh basil
3 cloves of garlic
1/2 teaspoon of salt
3 tablespoons of olive oil
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
3 tablespoons pine nuts
1. Let a large pot of water boil.
2. Fry the almonds in a medium-sized pan over medium heat for 5-10 minutes without adding oil, then transfer to the food processor. Run through the processor until the coarse grains are the size of sand.
3. Squeeze the juice of a lemon on the almonds and grate the peels. Then add the basil, garlic, salt, and grated parmesan cheese. Keep the food processor running until it mixes completely and forms a paste.
4. While the food processor is running, slowly pour olive oil from the bowl of the food processor and continue until the sauce becomes silky.
5. Add plenty of salt to boiling water and then add the spaghetti. After boiling for 7 minutes, drain the water.
6. While it is still hot, take it back to the pan it was boiling, pour over the sauce and mix well.
7. Sprinkle pine nuts and a few leaves of basil on medium heat without adding oil in a medium-sized pan and serve.
2. Cauliflower with Chicken
A delicious dinner suggestion for both vegetable and chicken lovers is only 432 calories. It has 46.6 grams of protein, 18.3 grams of fat and 22.6 grams of carbohydrates
1 red and green pepper
2 cloves of garlic
800 grams of tomato puree
2 teaspoons ground red pepper
1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
1 teaspoon salt
3 fl oz chicken stock
6 boneless chicken breasts
1. Cook the onion and garlic in olive oil.
2. Add the cauliflower, pepper and chicken, sauté a little, add the remaining ingredients and leave to cook.
3. Asparagus Salad With Eggs
A protein-heavy option for those who like light flavors, a total of 395 calories. Contains 20.2 grams of protein, 26.6 grams of fat, 20.7 grams of carbohydrates.
8 pieces of asparagus
1 fresh onion
1/2 bunch of arugula
1 large tomato
2 tablespoons of feta cheese
1 tablespoon of parsley
1 tablespoon of olive oil
Juice of a lemon
1 teaspoon of salt / black pepper
Clean and mix all the ingredients and then add the fried egg to it.
4. Whole protein: Steak With Egg
This meal, which has only 404 calories, is a protein bomb. 38.2 grams of protein, 26.7 grams of fat, 1.4 grams of carbohydrates.
1 teaspoon salt / black pepper
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1. We marinate both sides of the meats with salt and pepper and cook in olive oil.
2. Then we complete it with fried eggs and sautéed scallions.
5. Salmon With Green Beans and Lentil
An option with both cereal and vegetables for fish lovers: 334 calories. It contains 40.1 grams of protein, 5.1 grams of fat, 31.9 grams of carbohydrates
115 grams of salmon fillet
1 teaspoon salt / black pepper
400 grams of green beans
50 grams of green lentils
1. First, put the salmon on a baking tray, add sliced lemon, salt and pepper and cook until medium-cooked at 200 degrees.
2. At the same time, steam the green beans.
3. Sauté the boiled green lentils with garlic and onions.
4. Place the lentil mixture on the bottom of the plate.
5. Line the green beans on it
6. Place the fish on top.
6. Pink Hummus
You should try hummus with beetroot, which adds a delicious flavor to hummus, with only 317 calories. Contains 11.9 grams of protein, 17.1 grams of fat, 35.5 grams of carbohydrates
2/3 cup of yogurt
1 tablespoon of tahini
Half a teaspoon of cumin
1 clove of garlic or half a teaspoon of garlic powder
3 teaspoons of lemon juice
All ingredients are mixed in the food processor. If you want, you can sprinkle some olive oil on it after taking it on a plate.
What Can You Drink During Intermittent Fasting