You’ve come to the right place to find tried and loved healthy keto dinner recipes. Also, they are all very easy to make. These keto dinner recipes are sure to make you forget all the other keto recipes you know.
Super Healthy Keto Dinner Recipes
Especially for carb-lovers, the sustainability of a keto diet is difficult enough, and the problem of finding a recipe can make the diet quite unbearable.
What should you eat in the morning, what should you consume as a snack, what should you have for lunch and dinner… As if these were not enough, you’re also supposed to be counting calories!
We understand that this can get difficult. That’s why we’re here to help.
Shopping List for Healthy Keto Dinner Recipes
- Keto Cauliflower With Tofu and Ground Beef: 0.5 lbs ground beef, tofu or eggs, mushrooms, spinach, cauliflower, peppers, tomato, onion, parsley, garlic, ginger (optional), cumin, paprika
- Keto Zucchini Mucver (Fritters) Recipe: Almond flour, eggs, zucchini, parmesan cheese, shallot or red onion, olive oil
- Chicken Meatballs with Olives: Ground chicken, green olive, lettuce, olive oil.
Healthy Keto Dinner Recipes
1. Keto Cauliflower With Tofu and Ground Beef
0.5 lbs ground beef (0.5 lbs)
1/4 pack tofu (or 2 boiled eggs)
Mushrooms (4-5 ounces)
Spinach (1 cup)
Cauliflower (1/4 cup)
Peppers (2 ounces)
Red pepper (1 teaspoon)
Tomato (1 medium)
Parsley (2-3 sprigs)
Garlic (2 cloves)
Ginger (1 teaspoon, optional)
Cumin (1 teaspoon)
Paprika (1 teaspoon)
Salt (1 teaspoon)
- Finely chop the onion, garlic, and pepper. Then start preheating a deep pan. Add some oil. Then fry the vegetables you cut into small pieces.
Trick: If you are using fatty meat, do this frying process with water instead of oil.
- Add the minced meat to the fried vegetables and start cooking. The ground beef needs to release water and absorb it again. Let this happen on low heat. This process takes some time. During that time, peel the tomatoes and cut them into small cubes. Finely chop the parsley. Add the chopped tomatoes and parsley to the minced meat, which has completely absorbed its water, and put it aside.
- Clean the mushrooms with a damp cloth (do not wash). Then slice the mushrooms and tofu into the same sizes and sauté them in olive oil. After sautéing for 1 minute, add cauliflower, spinach and spices. Saute well. Finally, add the ground beef mixture that you cooked in the first place. Saute for 1 more minute and voila!
- For the egg version, after putting the food on the serving plates, chop the boiled egg and place it on it.
2. Keto Zucchini Mucver (Fritters) Recipe
Almond flour (Half a cup)
Eggs (2 medium)
2 zucchini (Medium)
Parmesan cheese (Quarter cup)
Shallot or red onion (1 medium)
Olive oil (2 tablespoons)
- Start by grating 2 zucchini. Put them in a really deep bowl. Add one or two teaspoons of salt to it and leave it for 20-25 minutes.
Trick 1: Zucchini consists of 94% water. Unfortunately, water is not acceptable in this meal. That’s why the salt we put on it will allow the juice of the squash to come out so that we can squeeze it more easily.
- Now, while we wait for 25 minutes, let’s get the other ingredients ready. Meanwhile, peel the onion and cut it into extra small cubes. Set it aside. Then get a small bowl and put the eggs in it and whisk well.
- To continue preparation, cut the Parmesan cheese into small slices. (Grating them is a better idea.)
- Now it’s time for the grated zucchini. If there is a nut milk bag, it will be very useful for you at this stage. Put the zucchini in it and squeeze it until there is no more water. If you don’t have a bag, you can try one of these options:
Option 1: Put them in a fine wire strainer and press with your hand to let the water flow.
Option 2: Take a cheesecloth, put the zucchini in it and squeeze it until no more water comes out.
Option 3: Take heaps of grated zucchini in your hands. Squeeze with your palms and transfer to a dry bowl.
- When all the zucchini is as dry, transfer them all to a clean large bowl. Top with onions, cheese and eggs. Now add the almond flour. After adding salt and pepper, mix everything gently.
- Get a pan to start cooking. After preheating the pan, pour 2 tablespoons of olive oil over it. Now take 1 tablespoon of the zucchini mixture. Shape into a medium-sized and round meatball with the palm of your hand, and when the oil is hot enough, place it in it.
- Cook front to back. Continue cooking until the mixture is done.
3. Chicken Meatballs with Olives
Ground chicken (A bowl of)
Green olive (5 pieces)
Lettuce (6 leaves)
Olive oil (3 tablespoons)
- First, start by removing the pits from the olives. Chop them into extra small cubes. Then take the ground chicken in a big bowl and add the olive slices to it. Add salt and pepper and mix it all well.
- Now get a frying pan, preheat it, pour the oil into it and after the oil heats up, start frying the ground chicken mixture that you brought into the form of round meatballs. Flip it over when a side of it is golden brown. Continue the process until the chicken mince is finished.
- Spread lettuce at the bottom of the serving plate, put the chicken patty in the middle, and add another layer of lettuce on the top. That’s all.
Vegan Dinner Recipes for Beginners